(1.8 TSI)Please analyse my dyno graph

CupraTOC

Apr 1, 2015
I put my 1.8 TSI Leon ST on the rollers today to see how the superchips stage 1 remap is performing. I am more than happy with the results however, the graphs are wavy and I understand you want the torque and power curves as smoothed out as possible over the rev range?

Can you tell me, is this a terrible dyno graph result or is it not too bad as I only have the basic knowledge as above and cannot really interpret the results.

Thanks

Attachments

• 20200803_222659.jpg
    20200803_222659.jpg
    415.6 KB · Views: 514

adam davies

Dec 30, 2019
Ive got same engine an apr remap. Stock and tuned was wavy on mine also. Think its norm

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Maha dyno are usually pretty good used quite a few of them in the past, Maxtreme used to run BTCC cars as well back in the day.

CupraTOC

Apr 1, 2015
Just came across this thread and the graphs are not as wavy after tune so really don't know what to think.

Was going enquire about a custom map but don't want to waste money if results will be the same ?‍♂️

CupraTOC

Apr 1, 2015
Possibly but who knows I'm no expert, I did see the guy spraying something on the rollers as it was running up, which I'm guessing was just to keep the rollers lubed and hopefully didn't get any over spray near the tyres :unsure:. Superchips does show a smooth graph for this map on their website for this engine but I guess with a generic map, every car handles it differently. Only other mods to the car are apr carbon airbox, GFB+ diverter valve and the behind the original downpipe/cat I have the cupra exhaust. I know this map is for a stock car so this could throw the map off slightly ?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.