1 year on....

weirdkerr

Nov 24, 2013
Morayshire
12 months have passed since I picked up my first brand new car..... and I'm still loving every minute of driving , apart 2 services its not been in the garage for any work. It is just as economical as the previous Leon (1.2 TSi 5dr SE), yet has more oomph... only thing I would like to have would be heated seats for these cold mornings (I set off at 730 each morning and it's quite cold up here).

Looking forward to the next 2 and a half years with the FR :D

mrratty

Aug 10, 2016
Can't beat heated seats. Was like aircon in the late 90s. Not many cars had it but once you've had a car with it you try not to get another without it

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
Ha ha yeah everyone thinks I'm mad speccing my car with winter pack for heated seats but had them in a previous car and loved them. They are always on in the colder months ;)

Cupra Belfast

Jun 11, 2016
I concur

Ha ha yeah everyone thinks I'm mad speccing my car with winter pack for heated seats but had them in a previous car and loved them. They are always on in the colder months ;)

Mine was a demo vehicle so had the winter pack on it, and I'm so glad it did. The heated seats are awesome. I have a bad back and it's tempting just to go for a drive sometimes they're that good. Still loving the car 7 months on and excited to drive it every time.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.