184 diesel FR for short journeys?

Glarh

Apr 6, 2016
Whats the figure when you're not driving a bit more carefully?
60mph country lanes that day. Average around 40ish when driving enthusiastically though staying within legal limit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glarh

Apr 6, 2016
60mph country lanes that day. Average around 40ish when driving enthusiastically though staying within legal limit

More 35-40mpg.

ToroNegro

Dec 12, 2011
The Black Country
I do an 18mile commute each way, occasional 5 min trips to Tesco etc etc. 36ish k on the clock and can get depending on the weight of my shoes between low 30s to over 65mpg just on my 18mile commute.

The 184 is a brilliant engine that suits lots, but not all driving styles. And I can drive from m5 jct 2 to Sheffield (Meadowhell jct) and back after having filled up with the needle not having ever moved.

Miguel 7

R ST
Jan 23, 2017
I do an 18mile commute each way, occasional 5 min trips to Tesco etc etc. 36ish k on the clock and can get depending on the weight of my shoes between low 30s to over 65mpg just on my 18mile commute.

The 184 is a brilliant engine that suits lots, but not all driving styles. And I can drive from m5 jct 2 to Sheffield (Meadowhell jct) and back after having filled up with the needle not having ever moved.

Lier..:D there's no needle in mk3

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.