1996 2.0 cordoba gti

PurpleGTI1996

For the last 12 years I have owned my 1996 2.0 8v Cordoba gti. I currently have it SORN'd although it still has 8 months MOT. The throttle body is playing up (again) and there is a bit of rust on the rear arches but it's not in too poor condition! My question is whether anyone is likely to be interested in the car with a view to bringing it back to it's former glory? If so I will place an advert, if not I'll thank the car for the last 170,000 miles and take it to the scrapyard! Your advice would be appreciated!!

soantheseat

For the last 12 years I have owned my 1996 2.0 8v Cordoba gti. I currently have it SORN'd although it still has 8 months MOT. The throttle body is playing up (again) and there is a bit of rust on the rear arches but it's not in too poor condition! My question is whether anyone is likely to be interested in the car with a view to bringing it back to it's former glory? If so I will place an advert, if not I'll thank the car for the last 170,000 miles and take it to the scrapyard! Your advice would be appreciated!!

Where are you?

PurpleGTI1996

Thanks, just looked on howmanyleft.co.uk and it says there's only three on the road! Might well give the eBay option a try.

Where am I? Loughborough area.

jezzagt

haya i also how one of these.
1996 Cordoba gti in purple.
love it to bits, even happier now i know theres not too many about.

jezzagt

na i got mine on a set of 17" alloys so no 3 spokes for me.

PurpleGTI1996

Thanks for all your messages. No its not gone to the scrappers yet! just put it on ebay to see if theres any interest.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members