1P from NI

flash061

Jun 7, 2014
Lisburn - Northern Ireland.
I suppose I'm starting with small mods at first really.

The first thing I done was the grille. I plastidiped it Matt black. I think it looks a lot better than the chrome. Especially with my Leon being red.

yzahy3y2.jpg

And just yesterday I decided to get the MK5 golf rear wiper arm. As the standard one looks a bit rubbish, plus was catching the boot lid and removing the lacquer. I'm aware you can adjust this, but decided the aero flat was a good option to go with.

jamytu3y.jpg

avaqyhub.jpg

dazenudy.jpg

mu3u3yze.jpg

The blade needed trimming a bit, as it's too long. But now works a treat and very very happy with the outcome.

I also have laminexd fog lamps but don't have pics. Probably upload some later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flash061

Jun 7, 2014
Ok this happened yesterday. Got it ages ago and never got round to fitting it. Cupra R splitter on a standard bumper. I wasn't sure how it would look. But I think it actually looks very good. Or I would have just removed it again.

tejanuse.jpg

dyqytyba.jpg

azyzehah.jpg

By the way on the last photo there I still had to put in a self tapper. So it sits well.

Obviously hat to trim a bit off. But that was easy enough, and then a wee sand down and it's grand :). Still can't see the fogs laminexd in the first photo but sure.

flash061

Jun 7, 2014
No mods in this one. Just a few pics from the cruise for cancer on Sunday the 29th. Over £8000 raised for charity. A really great day like. You can just about see the fog lights in these shots. Nice and subtle I think.

jasupy2a.jpg

2ugenegy.jpg

3ate9esy.jpg

Oh and she got a lovely break fluid change yesterday. As I found out it hadn't been done ever. 7 year old fluid.... Tasty.

a7abyqeg.jpg

Last edited:

flash061

Jun 7, 2014
Well I got it from a mate in work. But yeah ebay buddy. Can be a little tricky to find but does the trick.

Ah right cool lad. Where bouts you from? Nice one matey :)