1st Production exhaust from piper

phoenix

Cossie Crusher
Hi guys

after originally having my car selected for the Piper Build and going to Folkstone my circumstances changed and I was going to sell my LCR, typically I ended keeping the car but unfortunately lost out on having mine used, KEZ seen you exhaust mate looks fantastic what the guys did, after speaking with Gary at Piper yesterday I thought I would buy the 1st one in production, what can I say about the service there it's A1 ordered it at 3.45pm yesterday and at 8 am this morning DHL were knocking the door, I am having it fitted this afternoon so I will update the thread on how it goes, the car is also booked in for a rolling road setup this saturday so i'll advise on any power gains, by the way I bought the CAT Back system and the build quality and finish is superb.:D

Big thanks to PIPER EXHAUSTS

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
They do have a great service and them initial prices are great. Pitty I won't be upgrading the exhaust/remap till early next year now :(

phoenix

Cossie Crusher
they live up to it mate, it's nice to actually be able to talk to a real person that knows there stuff not just a sales rep trying to get the deal. I will upload some sound clips to you tube tonight and put up a link so everyone can be the judge .:)

phoenix

Cossie Crusher
well it's fitted and all I have to say is what a quality piece of Kit, my mate said it was a pleasure fitting it and as for the sound its a nice throaty sound without being too intrusive, the tailpipe sits perfectly in the bumper and maybe its just me but it feels more responsive..

Big thanks to Garry at Piper..

Dec 19, 2006
Quick question for PiperRs, had a qucik look on your website and i can't see Seat on the list of cars, is the exhaust a universal fit and if so would it fit the Leon Cupra, and have you got any pics? Please lol

muttly

Oct 1, 2005
Stamford Nr Peterborough
i think i will be ordering piper ceramic coated downpipe/cat and cat back as soon as i got rid of this damm cold grrrr.. jus wonderering if anyone has an rough idea of how much it will cost to hav it fitted locally.. was thinking of taking it to jabbasport if they will do it...as they are jus down the road and seemed liked a nice bunch!

Rick 01

LCR
May 14, 2006
Yorkshire
This sounds incredibly tempting! Might be time to treat myself again car-wise.

Especially as I work near to Jabba and the thought of a complete new system of this spec (and fitted) for ~ £1400 seems like a bargain.

Nobody has posted figures for the performance they've gained yet, but it should be good.

Would I be right in assuming that (another) remap after fitting the system will yield even more performance gains, or would it not make much difference and be a waste of cash?

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
Check out the thread of Kez's exhaust, there is a
RR graph before and after.
Small gains but a BIG shift in when the torque and BHP peaks and how long it holds:)

kez

Jan 29, 2007
Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
:wave:

n754366998_534192_8377.jpg

Rick 01

LCR
May 14, 2006
Yorkshire
Wow!

Very impressive. The torque is devoloped sooo much earlier/quicker and the peak is much greater. Pretty flat once it gets there too.

I'm not too bothered about bhp really as mine already makes enough for me, it's all about getting there quicker now, and this would certainly help things.

I've been saving up for a deposit to buy a house, but I may have to set my progress back a month or three and spend some of it on this!:doh:

PiperRS

Exhaust and Camshafts
Ha Ha, Rick i know your pain. I bought my first house a little over a year ago. Had to sell my cars at the time for a deposit (RX7, MK1 Golf and Calibra) and its taken till now to buy a decent car again. lol

Give me a call when you need the parts, if you do so within the next 6 weeks we got a special offer running just for members of the SCN.

See HERE for det@ils :)

Kind Regards

Garry
Exhaust Sales

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise