2000 Toledo climate control panel broken - help

cupralooks

More Power Needed
Jul 3, 2006
Hi guys,

Im in a better position to buy a new control panel now.

Do you know how I gain access to the panel so I can check the part numbers?

Cheers

Alex

curryholic

Mar 5, 2009
In zomerzet
It's easy, undo the screw in the ash tray and there are two screws behind. Take out the radio and undo the 2 screws and the centre console pops out. Then unscrew the 2 screws either side of the controller and it should just pull out. Or do as I did and go onto ebay and check out the part numbers on there!

I went onto 1stspares for scrappies or something and the prices ranged from £40 - £200, I went for one at £40+£5P&P! It arrived within a few days and it's spot on!

SHop around!

cupralooks

More Power Needed
Jul 3, 2006
It's easy, undo the screw in the ash tray and there are two screws behind. Take out the radio and undo the 2 screws and the centre console pops out. Then unscrew the 2 screws either side of the controller and it should just pull out. Or do as I did and go onto ebay and check out the part numbers on there!

I went onto 1stspares for scrappies or something and the prices ranged from £40 - £200, I went for one at £40+£5P&P! It arrived within a few days and it's spot on!

SHop around!

Jammy git. Wish I could find one for £45 delivered. Where did you look at for the control unit?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.