2001 leon 1.6 slow progress

stuartleon

Dec 7, 2011
Hey
I've owned my leon for just a year and has been very slow progress.
Hopefully 2013 will be the start of some serious work but that's all ways upto money.
So here's the pics:
zusazu7e.jpg

2ura5yde.jpg

ja5ehu3e.jpg

Then I went ahead and took the badges off along with the rear wiper
epu7a2at.jpg

Then I bought some wind deflectors
e3a6a5eg.jpg

The plans
Lower it
Wheels (xxr or dare rs)
Complete black they leather interior
Black head lining
Black pillars (done two today pics to follow)
Glass rear window bung
Black badge on the rear
Updated arbs all round

Comments please

Stuart :)

stuartleon

Dec 7, 2011
Right here's the photos of the a pillars I wrapped today

Before:
vu7e4aja.jpg

eju3evad.jpg

After:
ebusyte6.jpg

japu5use.jpg

Comments please

Stuart

Feb 24, 2010
London
Nice start stuart, guessing its not lowered yet? the pillars dont look wrapped, thought they were just lcr ones. good job, did it stick well? any pics from outside with wind diffectors? are they proving to be any help or was it just for the look?

stuartleon

Dec 7, 2011
Not yet after Christmas I will as I want to do coilovers, arb and poly bush all at once. The pillars do look better on Person I must admit, it stuck well and was rather easy. The defectors are good as they stop the annoying whistle and they look good too.

Feb 24, 2010
London
cool, Ive just done mine on springs...coilovers are a bit too much for the moment being, but i like the fact that youd be able to set the ride hight that you want, i imagene that the coilovers will be acomplished by a set of wheels? any ideas on what theyl be as of yet?

stuartleon

Dec 7, 2011
Yeah I have some ideas but still not sure choices are xxr 527, 3sdm 0.05 + 0.01 and dare drs still trying to find out which ones will look better

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise