2007 BMW 3 Series Saloon E90 330D M Sport [DPF DELETE]

Sep 18, 2009
Shropshire
Genuine tailgate, rear spoiler and led rear lights fitted. Gives a much more modern look as these are on the 2012 saloons.

Just need the rear lights coded as the indicators are blinking like when you have a bulb out. The car doesn't pick up the led voltage drop.

d6556dcacec46a52f858177801c388b6_zps9fca68d8.jpg

Sep 18, 2009
Shropshire
Also Fitted genuine BMW Performance Gear knob and handbrake handle along with the Alcantara Gaitors and ipad mini retina magnets for dash mounting. I use it as a video\audio player for the idrive and use the Tomtom satnav app with HD traffic on it as i hate the BMW idrive satnav

Sep 18, 2009
Shropshire
fitted some eibach 5mm rear spacers (10ml per axel) 3mm front spacers (6mm per axel), black wheel bolts and locking nuts, bmw centre caps.

Also just placed an order for these along with the optional extra heated and lumbar support and the subframes for an E90.

Sep 18, 2009
Shropshire
Collected BMW Performance 335D rear diffuser and the 12v socket for the boot from BMW.

Just need to book in the custom exhaust after its had MOT and work done on monday.

Sep 18, 2009
Shropshire
Haven't seen this in ages but it looks really good

Sent from my iPhone

Cheers Josh, theres alot going on with this car over the next 4 weeks

• 2 New rear 255/30/19 Falken rear tyres - DONE
• Wheels re-balanced - DONE
• 4 wheel laser alignment
• Code LCI LED rear lights - BOOKED IN
• Code airbag\seat warning issues - BOOKED IN
• 6 x New glow plugs - BOOKED IN
• Replace headlight washer modules (due to screen wash leak) - BOOKED IN
• MOT - BOOKED IN
• Retrofit 12v power socket in the boot - COLLECTED
• Fit power folding mirrors and coding
• Respray LCI rear tailgate in Sapphire Black
• Genuine BMW Performance 335i\335D Rear Diffuser - COLLECTED
• Custom 335i\335D Style Twin Exit Stainless Exhaust - BOOKED IN
• Carbon air intake cover - ORDERED
• Carbon fuse relay box covers - ORDERED
• Carbon wiper motor cover - ORDERED
• Carbon oil cap - ORDERED
• Carbon brake servo cap - ORDERED
• Genuine BMW LCI Xeon Angel Eye Headlights

Last edited:

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Seats look epic mate.

Look forward to seeing the rest of the updates, such a good project this :)

Sep 18, 2009
Shropshire
Ok, so i retrofitted a genuine BMW 12v outlet in the boot, so i can run appliances in the boot particularly a mini fridge. I collect a small 15L 12V fridge from maplin for £40 and it fits the boot just nice. There are 2 anchor points in the boot so i will use a bungee cord to keep the fridge in place.

Cars also booked in tomorrow morning for a custom 335D style exhaust.

Sep 18, 2009
Shropshire
Ok, so the Genuine BMW performance diffuser wasn't exactly a straight fit. It wouldn't sit flush, like in the picture of this blue one.

A bit of digging around on the internet and i found info that suggested you have to trim your rear bumper to make it fit. So thats what i did.

A few pics with the new BMW Performance rear dffuser, Style Dynamics custom 335 exhaust and some interior shots

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.