2017 Leon Cupra Wheel Nut Covers

QTom

Sep 22, 2017
Can anyone confirm the size/details of the wheel nut covers for a 2017 Cupra?

I've just noticed that I am missing several wheel nut covers on my wheels. I reviewed some pictures I took shortly after I got the car and there were 2 missing from one wheel, I just checked now and there are about 5 missing in total now. Probably the dealer lost them when they rotated the wheels, another thing to thank them for...

I found these which look right but eBays vehicle checker says they don't fit. I'm assuming eBay is just wrong but can anyone confirm if these are right?

Just to confirm, these are the style of wheels:
1615137976984.png

black_sheep

Mar 10, 2013
They are 17mm wheel bolt covers, so will fit over the standard wheel bolts; but you will need to obtain some different ones for the the locking wheel bolts.

Also, these ones are gloss black, whereas the original ones would have been satin (matte) black.

The OEM part numbers are as follows:

Reactions: QTom

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
Probably the dealer lost them when they rotated the wheels, another thing to thank them for...
Nope, they are one thing you can't blame the dealer for: the *^"¬+ing things just ping off of their own accord.:mad:

jdubya

May 30, 2017
South West
Seriously? is right here QTom - the wheel nut covers do indeed just get thrown off - probably after they have been removed & refitted a couple of times the plastic inside to “grip” the wheel bolts flatten off and they then become loose - either buy a complete set off of eBay/Amazon (realistically priced) or replace from the dealer (stupidly priced individually) - I replaced mine with a gloss set off of Amazon and IMO they actually suit the Cupra wheels better that the matt finished OEM covers 👍

Reactions: Seriously?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise