2019 Leon fr rear mudflaps

Jan 3, 2024
Hi guys new to the site, I just bought a Leon fr 2019 & was looking at getting mudflaps for it but the cost is crazy I have bought the front ones from eBay for £44 but the rear are around £70 does anyone know where I can buy them any cheaper or have any discounts that could be used the part No is 5F0075101B.
Appreciate any help given

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
Hi guys new to the site, I just bought a Leon fr 2019 & was looking at getting mudflaps for it but the cost is crazy I have bought the front ones from eBay for £44 but the rear are around £70 does anyone know where I can buy them any cheaper or have any discounts that could be used the part No is 5F0075101B.
Appreciate any help given
I have some that I bought recently for my Leon mk3, but haven’t got round to fitting them and can’t be bothered now 😂

Reactions: Johnq

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
Hi, still looking for these if anyone can help.

John

Do the mk3 Leon rear mud flaps really provide that much protection? From the screenshot off forum sponsor’s (@COX Motor Parts) website, the bottom edge of the mud flaps don’t extend downwards very far beyond the bottom of the rear bumper cover, so would they provide much protection against dirt and road debris? There’s a mk3 Leon ST near where I live that has mud flaps fitted, and the area behind the rear mud flaps gets pretty well splattered with mud.

IMG_0464.jpeg

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.