2019 National Meet - 14th July (booking information and discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Tonic

Jan 30, 2019
We're heading to Donington this year in the summer at Trax. The organisers of last year's event aren't running.

Date: Sunday 14th July (you can camp the day before if you wish)
Organiser: Trax
Deadline for booking to be on the stand: 10th June

Who is welcome: All SEATs and CUPRAs - any age, modified or not modified. This is a social meet for SEAT and CUPRA fans.

Freebies will be given to attendees - at least stickers and hopefully more.

How to book:

1. Go here: http://www.traxshows.co.uk/club-tickets-0
  2. Click on the red "club tickets" button
  3. Select SEATCUPRA.NET in the drop down
  4. Password is: FORMENTOR
Make sure you are buying "club stand" tickets and that you choose the "Club Display Vehicle Pass" option.

Once you have booked please add yourself to the confirmed booking thread here: https://forums.seatcupra.net/index....ng-confirmation-thread-no-discussions.450346/

-----------------

This thread is for discussions about the event, convoys, logistics etc.

Let's make this our biggest year!

Hope to see you there.

Thanks,

Scott
It's telling me the password is wrong?

Deleted member 103408

When you hit the red button there are for some reason 2 seatcupra.net in the drop down list, use the one that is in UPPERCASE and then the password is correct

Reactions: Tony Tonic

Deleted member 103408

Not been before but based on what I can see on the site

If they are into cars there will be a lot to see, if not I think its best to leave the kids at home.

I know one guy is bringing his 8 year old car mad boy along and I think there will be some wives as well but I suspect a lot of the talk will be about cars

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
I know this is a odd question but does any one who is going to this meet have Vagcom ? As I could do with the steering angle sensor programmed in to my car to get the esp back up working ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Markyt

Jun 17, 2017
Hi guys just booked my tickets this morning so looking forward to meeting up with everyone

Deleted member 103408

@Markyt Looking forward to seeing your car and I have updated the list to show you are there,

I suspect the Speed Blue team will be unhappy as the Yellow does look good on a Seat.

Markyt

Jun 17, 2017
I'm assuming when it gets closer to time there will be time and place to meet and convoy to the show

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I'm assuming when it gets closer to time there will be time and place to meet and convoy to the show
People will be coming from all over the place so I doubt there will be one location as some may just drive straight there but its what happened with a few of us last year.

Good time to clean the car again lol

Markyt

Jun 17, 2017
People will be coming from all over the place so I doubt there will be one location as some may just drive straight there but its what happened with a few of us last year.

Good time to clean the car again lol
Will there be anyone from Oxfordshire that wants to convoy up

Unizz

Jul 5, 2017
Anyone coming from Birmingham? Or Midlands area? Can convoy up

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Anyone coming from Birmingham? Or Midlands area? Can convoy up

I need someone to follow that knows the way. I've actually already forgotten which track the meet is at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.