90hp tdi s tuning

Georgie

WADDA YA WANT.. EH?!
Nov 27, 2005
FLEET
thats about as good as it gets, Revo and similar are all around the same price.

but from what others have said.. remapping your car is one thing you wont ever regret.

Spanky

Banana Virgin..
Feb 5, 2005
Preston, Lancashire
You wont be able to remap your car for much less than those prices, there is precious little (if anything) that gives you as much extra 'umphhh' for your £££'s that a remap gives.

All I can say, petrol or diesel, a remap (or tuning box) is well worth the investment. Driven conservatively, fuel consumption in most cases is increased too. Can't argue with that.

The only problem is with a remap, driving conservatively is quite difficult :)

backmarker

I've got a box from the 'Tuning Box' company on my ibiza 130 TDI and its run spot on, and its been on for over 2 years, I think it is the 'biz', but this one is for my mate and he has seen some on ebay at anything from £50/£250. Just wanting to know if any of you guys have tried them ?

sssstew

Editing your spelling
you can get cheap boxes on ebay, but for the older style TDIs they will be just a variable resistor in a box, which plugs into the fuel pump to make it put more fuel in. Not a proper remap by any means. It will give you a bit more go though for cheap money so worth a go. Some (inc me) have found it a bit lumpy and rough.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members