A few issues I noticed with Leon Mk4

DanMn

Nov 26, 2020
Where is the button to send it to the car. I cant seem to find that.
Same here I can save a location as a favourite or there’s buttons to navigate to the car itself or the destination I’ve searched for which just opens Apple Maps.

julian24110

Jul 16, 2009
Cornwall
Where is the button to send it to the car. I cant seem to find that.
4EDF3DDC-B254-4ECF-9F57-BAFEF37DDB78.png

Just press the use in vehicle button. It then appears as a destination on the Nav in the car

RoadXY

Feb 28, 2021
It seems the first versions do not have support for this. At least: my 08/2020 doesn't have this.

RoadXY

Feb 28, 2021
How did you find this out? Could they not enable the feature. It is quite disappointing.
I do not have this option in the app.
I would be weird if the dealer had to enable this option so I don't think that's the issue.

Mayberley

Jan 23, 2021
UK
Mine is the same, I cant unlock the front doors using the touch point. I can open the boot without using the key though.

What's strange is if the car is locked and I walk up to it, the front doors wont open when I use the handle to unlock. If I go the boot and open that, then close it and walk back round to the front door it will then register and unlock the car. Is yours the same? If I drive the car and then get out it will lock fine using the touch on the handle.
Yep - absolutely no issues opening the boot.

Havent tried going from door to boot to door but will tomorrow!

Tell

Staff member
Yep - absolutely no issues opening the boot.

Havent tried going from door to boot to door but will tomorrow!
Think it's the power saving induced sleep mode of Kessy that they haven't programmed correctly as I've mentioned before. My Ateca if left for a few days the passenger door handle side goes to sleep, you walk to the drivers side and open from there. Wandering round to the back sensor in the boot is waking the system up. That's what people report. I've never tried that with mine since the drivers side always let's me in (worked like that for 4.5 years). The Leon 4 fault which the dealer can fix from the thread is both sides are permitted to go to sleep in the Kessy power saving mode - it's a software bug where the engineers have left both sides to go into power saving. The walk round the back is picked up by the boot sensor for people who get in that way with the bug 🤗.

mackan73

Jan 23, 2021
My digital cockpit should look like this:
IMG_20210203_124504.jpg

but now and then when starting the car it has been changed to this instead:
IMG_20210408_115256.jpg

Anyone else having this issue?
It does not happen so often for me, but it is irritating...

SEALen1

Apr 18, 2021
Sweden
I have mk3 and noticed that with heated seats sometimes they are still switched on (same setting) after a short stop, whereas after a longer break they're off.
That sounds like it's by design - obviously mk4 vs mk3 and heated seats rather than rear window. But same principle probably applies.

The heated seats turning on again is by design. If you restart the car before 10 minutes have past since you turned it off they will remember the last state. This is stated in the manual. I can't find anything about the rear window heat remembering its setting though. I does say it will be turned off automatically after 10 minutes tough.

A nice tip about the heated seats from the manual is that you can turn them on and off by touching two fingers on the touch-bar for the temperature setting below the screen.

SEALen1

Apr 18, 2021
Sweden
My digital cockpit should look like this:

but now and then when starting the car it has been changed to this instead:

Anyone else having this issue?
It does not happen so often for me, but it is irritating...

That looks like the "night" view. You are sure you haven't accidentally pressed the "view" button in the steering wheel? If so then it's probably a bug... or a feature if you are software engineer :D

On a side note, I wished I could get that big digital speed readout to the middle part of the view with the two "analog" gauges. There is a small digital readout in the speed gauge but I'd love the large one to be in the middle where you can display the map or other information.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise