Aberdeen meet

elpaulio

What was your car mate? Should of properly got names lol. Could of got your laptop out

Mines was the Speed Blue FR 140.

I know, I totally forgot I had the laptop with me, sorry mate!!

Christ, was speaking to you as well should have twigged, arse!

You work up in Aberdeen don't you? Could meet up one lunch time and plug her in if you want?

Paul

elpaulio

Not a bad turn out nice to see the new faces

It was quite a good turn out, glad folk stayed for a while.

Was good to meet everyone and put faces to names.

Roll on the next (warmer) one :)

Paul

mcd90

Daz McD
Nov 27, 2011
Montrose, Scotland
Mines was the Speed Blue FR 140.

I know, I totally forgot I had the laptop with me, sorry mate!!

Christ, was speaking to you as well should have twigged, arse!

You work up in Aberdeen don't you? Could meet up one lunch time and plug her in if you want?

Paul

haha. ah its nae worries for now. Car is going off road pretty much for winter so will see next year. cheers though

Al

Aug 29, 2005
I had laptop, vagcom, revo adjuster etc all with me and did Mikeys car at Union Square!

Good to get 11 cars out in 2 places and staying out til after 10:30!

Last edited:

Jokerman261

James
Apr 9, 2012
Aberdeenshire
Good seeing everyone again, thanks Kev for helping me at the ticket machine, no idea what was wrong with the car reader. :blink:

Shame about the dodgers at Morrisons, my cars still safe in my drive...maybe he's planning on pinching it another night. :)

Last edited:

Kev07

kev
Feb 14, 2011
aberdeen
Good seeing everyone again, thanks Kev for helping me at the ticket machine, no idea what was wrong with the car reader. :blink:

Shame about the dodgers at Morrisons, my cars still safe in my drive...maybe he's planning on pinching it another night. :)

Its kl im sure i could spare a pound lol i found a heep of change in my pocket when i put the jacket on lol score

van cleef

Damn can't believe I've missed this one...not been on here for a couple of weeks.

Well never mind there's always next year!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.