• Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
I am going to put spacers on the rear to match the front and carry on the wider stance look. I have 15mm on the front, am i right in thinking that the rear in slightly wider from the factory so 10mm may do on the rear?

Thanks
 
Could be....i had to have 15mm on front to clear the brembos.

Could just get a 15mm kit again but don't want tread beyond the arch...front are close to that.
 
I'd go 20 on the rear can always get a helping hand from camber but you shouldn't need to :) the wheels look really good :)
 
Thanks for the comments.

Does anyone know if 15mm on the rear with standard suspension will cause any scrubbing issues?

Thanks
 
people normally put 15 on the rear and 10 on the front. having said that if you've got 15 on the front I'd say you'll be fine. I think its only the originals that are 8.5j wide.
 
All fitted and so happy with them i washed the car and popped out for a few photos. replaced the Cupra R side badges for good measure.

What do you think?

P1000498.jpg


P1000499.jpg


P1000493.jpg


P1000503.jpg


P1000504.jpg


Thanks for looking!!

Looking at the pics ur rears are well in compared to front so 15mm on rear will give it an excellent look :D
 
nice choice mate, i recently brought the same but with 9" rears, im over the moon with them!