Ace cafe vag night

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Guys if any one in the area is gonna be at ACE tonight I believe I will be there too from about 7 or 7:30pm. Hope to see a few of you guys there.

MST

Mar 15, 2008
I'd love to mate but I'm on a late shift...working until 10pm tonight, might see if I can pop over and say hello though ;)

chuckb

Mo bark n' Mo grunt
Apr 4, 2010
Sunny Slough
Dealer has the BOC again :wtf: its all washed and polished:D and Ive got a diesel one all stickered up with SMC splashed all over it. :blink: Got a gut feeling its not coming back home tonight................. :shrug:

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
I may not make it now either but trying to work a way to be there. Missus has to work late and wants me to cook and take food to her. :cry:
If I am quick enough I can justn drop it and head to ACE. Really don't wanna miss any of the action. MYLO look forward to seeing you there then if I make too. What am i saying???!! I WILL MAKE IT!!!!!! lol

VRSLOZ

Formally SC16v
May 1, 2010
Costa Del Hertfordshire
I may not make it now either but trying to work a way to be there. Missus has to work late and wants me to cook and take food to her. :cry:
If I am quick enough I can justn drop it and head to ACE. Really don't wanna miss any of the action. MYLO look forward to seeing you there then if I make too. What am i saying???!! I WILL MAKE IT!!!!!! lol

You've got Revo now, you should be double as fast :p

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise