Adaptive cruise control? Cupra 2019

Snowman

Mar 16, 2014
So my SEAT salesperson told me that the new Cupra comes with adaptive cruise control as standard.
Can someone with a Cupra 290/300 2019 verify this?
Does your car have it and was it an additional or was it standard?
If so, do you know when the car was built?

I really want the adaptive cruise control and it seems to have been added in the standard equipment some time ago, but no one really knows when..

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
I asked this question about a month ago before ordering recently, the normal Cupra doesn’t, it has the box but for emergency breaking not adaptive control. You need to add either the driver assistance package or the Lux Cupra package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snowman

Mar 16, 2014
I asked this question about a month ago before ordering recently, the normal Cupra doesn’t, it has the box but for emergency breaking not adaptive control. You need to add either the driver assistance package or the Lux Cupra package.

However it has been updated from 1/1 in SEAT's technical information sheets for the Cupra..
So im not sure when this actually applies..

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
However it has been updated from 1/1 in SEAT's technical information sheets for the Cupra..
So im not sure when this actually applies..

The current options list (https://web1.seat.co.uk/sites/default/files/seat_ra_file/leon-brochure-january-2019-v2.pdf ) states the adaptive is a Cupra Lux inclusion.

The current equipment list ( https://web1.seat.co.uk/sites/default/files/seat_ra_file/leon-pricelist-december-2018-v2.pdf ) states emergency breaking as standard non Lux but standard Lux.

BUT we all know these lists are useless and can be out of date the minute they are issued..

Snowman

Mar 16, 2014
The current options list (https://web1.seat.co.uk/sites/default/files/seat_ra_file/leon-brochure-january-2019-v2.pdf ) states the adaptive is a Cupra Lux inclusion.

The current equipment list ( https://web1.seat.co.uk/sites/default/files/seat_ra_file/leon-pricelist-december-2018-v2.pdf ) states emergency breaking as standard non Lux but standard Lux.

BUT we all know these lists are useless and can be out of date the minute they are issued..

Okay i guess this thread is kind of useless then..
In Sweden adaptive cruise is stated as "standard" in the 01/2019 brochure..

Is there any easy way of spotting if a car has it, by visually inspecting it?

KernelOkey

Dec 18, 2018
Remember that the standard equipment is different depending where you live. 99% sure its standard and you get a more advanced ACC with more functions in the pack: förarassistanspaket advanced. I say 99% because my salesperson said it wasn't standard! and you had to have the pack above. But the car I tested was equiped with ACC and no pack :doh: So abit confusing

KernelOkey

Dec 18, 2018

Test drive a car, activate cruicecontrol and se if the car slows down when you get close

bgb

Jan 22, 2019

Sorry didn’t realise you weren’t in UK! If you google for the above links via the Sweden Seat site, surely this will help?

Snowman

Mar 16, 2014
Sorry didn’t realise you weren’t in UK! If you google for the above links via the Sweden Seat site, surely this will help?

Ive done it and according to it, it is included.
But i would need to find previous lists to know what was included.
And as you said, there is no guarantee that it will have it even if it is on the list..

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.