advice and opinions on aet k04-k380 aet hybrid from badger 5 and AET

mike84

mike84
Dec 29, 2014
liverpool
OK I am going hybrid k04 but my problem is I got two main choices go bbt k418t which is the tried and tested choice and a great turbo but an I say but bill from badger 5 has gone an lobbed a dirty great big spanner in to the works which has gone a cracked me right in the head with his new calabaration with aet turbo the k04-k380 right my question is what is the reliability of this turbo I can not for the life of me find anything out about this turbo except what parts have gone into it it sounds nice an I do want around the 400bhp mark so can anyone who has one bolted up an mapped up comment on it and I think a load of other people would be very appreciated by it all else fails an I think it will be bbt k04-64 hybrid for me:confused: THERE IS JUST NO INFO AN I THINK WE NEED OPINIONS NOW :whistle:

nonamed

Aug 11, 2016
OK I am going hybrid k04 but my problem is I got two main choices go bbt k418t which is the tried and tested choice and a great turbo but an I say but bill from badger 5 has gone an lobbed a dirty great big spanner in to the works which has gone a cracked me right in the head with his new calabaration with aet turbo the k04-k380 right my question is what is the reliability of this turbo I can not for the life of me find anything out about this turbo except what parts have gone into it it sounds nice an I do want around the 400bhp mark so can anyone who has one bolted up an mapped up comment on it and I think a load of other people would be very appreciated by it all else fails an I think it will be bbt k04-64 hybrid for me:confused: THERE IS JUST NO INFO AN I THINK WE NEED OPINIONS NOW :whistle:
Same dilema - k04 hybrid (aet k04-380 badger5 package or k04-064)

Team cowie

Jun 7, 2016
Hi guys I have a turbo dynamics hybrid turbo 380/400 bhp for sale cost me £1700 only done about 80 miles as we changed to a even bigger turbo. For sale at a give away price £800

Keith

mike84

mike84
Dec 29, 2014
liverpool
lol inspires mucho confidance that here have a turbo thats brand new an brand new devolpment for half the price i,v paid for it:whistle: no offence intended but bbt ko4 64 by any chance

Team cowie

Jun 7, 2016
lol inspires mucho confidance that here have a turbo thats brand new an brand new devolpment for half the price i,v paid for it:whistle: no offence intended but bbt ko4 64 by any chance

Not sure I have it listed on eBay I also have the 300 bhp turbo for sale off of our supercopa cup car

eBay name is team Cowie will get you the listing

Keith

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members