Alex's ovni yellow k03s Take 2!!!

Aug 8, 2010
greenock
s drives mate just stuck with what i know n means i have a full matchin set! will maybe try t1rs when im needin tyres again! been an expensive month with a years road tax 2 tyres n need to do my oil aswell was wantin some more parts this month but not going to kid on i can afford it :(

Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
:( Im going for 205/40 on an 8" rim ive heard theres hardly any stretch on them at all which is good as 215's are an extra £20 a tyre :lol:

Im currently thinking about doing rods in the car for piece of mind but i dunno if i can be bothered with the hassle of having the car off the road for so long and money is getting tight

Aug 8, 2010
greenock
wait untill they bend to do them haha ill probably do mine eventually but thats a long way off yet. thinking of doin k03s upgrade soon but not sure exactly what i need for it

Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
ill sell you my k03s bud when it comes off ;) ill give you it at a good price aswell but it will be 3 figures!

Im sure all you need is the turbo bud if you have the forge tip it will fit aswell im sure! You can use yer oil lines off the k03 aswell i think

Aug 8, 2010
greenock
Nice one!!! Would you keep it aside if i dont have the money as soon as its off your car? Will defo take it if thats the case :)

Aug 8, 2010
greenock
was up at hospital to get my wrist checked over earlier cos it popped out of joint again, unfortunately went up at visitin time so struggled to find a parkin space but while i was lookin found a cool wee photo spot. i thought it was anyway:happy: at the old nurses quarters (sure thats what it was) anyway got a few more up to date pics of how the cars sitting :)

cupra07.jpg

cupra06.jpg

cupra05.jpg

cupra04.jpg

cupra03.jpg

cupra08.jpg

thought they came out not bad seein as the htc camera is baws!!
what yous think??

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2010
greenock
cheers mate:) hoping to get a few bits n pieces to finish it off exterior wise but road tax tyres n oil n filter came first unfortunately:(

Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
Looking good Alex i really like the black on yellow mate

Hope the wrist is alright aswell :w4nk:

It always hits you at once with the car doesnt it lol

Aug 8, 2010
greenock
Cheers bud!! Its my good wrist to unfortunately haha :( aye least thats it out the road hopefully get a few wee bits n pieces done hopefully be able to get a downpipe or front mount next month or if possible both

P1N3R

Jan 12, 2011
Preston, Lancs
This looks great, you can't beat a nicely lowered MK3 :) I like the black alloys too, they suit it!

How are you finding the APs? Did you have any lowering previous to them or go straight to APs?

Aug 8, 2010
greenock
Cheers mate swapped from standard to the ap's on this car. Really like them best quality coilovers ive had! Would reccomend them, ride quality is better than standard bit bouncier obviously but less crashy i find. Obviously the handling differences are massive with them massively reduce the body roll which i found really bad on standard set up! Ive had ta technix and fk coilovers in the past n these far out perform them in all ways imo

Aug 8, 2010
greenock
small update! not very interestin but.

got this to fire in tomorrow hopefully

oil.jpg

and got a snow foam lance the other day after sayin id get one for ages so obviously had to take a photo of the car with snow on it:happy: this was after a min or 2 of it bein on:D

cuprasnow.jpg

Aug 8, 2010
greenock
i thought it was brilliant made it easy to clean once id left it on for a while n rinsed it off ill no doubt get the job of washin my mates mk5 gti tomorrow if its a nice day n that will no doubt be nice n dirty from this week so will test it properly then :)

Aug 8, 2010
greenock
small update, was at crail yesterday and got a couple videos against my mates mk5 gti and my other mates mk3 astra gsi turbo. best time i managed was a 15.2 which i was more than happy with due to conditions etc, cars stripped out of rear seats atm undecided wether or not to keep it that was as i kinda like it! anyway heres the vids

vs mk5 gti
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IKaK7efrLQ

vs s700mcv
http://www.youtube.com/user/L222EXY?feature=mhum

vs my mates gt28 mk3 astra (running low boost and with slipping clutch)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQcX3EE5dJs

having problems uploading the rest atm will update when i can get it to work!

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.