Alex's ovni yellow k03s Take 2!!!

Aug 8, 2010
greenock
Well guys unfortunately the time has come for me and the ibiza to part ways, have loved owning it but been considering a change to something a bit bigger and different for a good while and have went and bought an ep3 type R today!! Have really enjoyed my time on the forum and will be sure to pop on and see how everyone is progressing with there cars!! will no doubt be back in another seat at some point but for now its Goodbye and cheers to everyone who has complimented, helped out with problems or just been good people!!!

Aug 8, 2010
greenock
Haha thanks guys!! Will no doubt miss the cupra but it was just to small for me and it had to go!! Hopefully the ep3 will satisfy my needs, already eyeing up jrsc kits lol!! For sale thread is made but admins need to authorise it first, car provisionally sold within about 5 minutes of writing on facebook to my mate who i have no doubt will carry on looking after it the way i did. Who knows maybe ill be back one day with another!!

yellonvi-R

Sep 8, 2011
birmingham
Kpro remap for a grand will see around 240bhp or k100 remap will see around 220 tdi north ;) join civictype-r.co.uk great forum for the type r some nobs but nothing new lol.

yellonvi-R

Sep 8, 2011
birmingham
Kpro is the best and only remap to have well apart from the k100 but there the only maps available. There programmed ecus as your standerd type r ecu cant be mapped so tdi north fit the kpro or k100 then map it to your mods. Spoon exhaust aswell is a must, stay away from the k&n typhoon. Ive had 4 type rs now lol just sold an 05 plate aswell in milano red. What did you get facelift? Colour?

mazzerati

Bags are for groceries!
Jun 27, 2008
Beverley, East Yorkshire
Kpro and k100 are exactly the same, except kpro can be mapped by yourself, k100 is mapped by a tuner and then the map is locked
Had my k100 fitted last week with injen cai, dc manifold ad buddyclub spec 3, made 239.3bhp on the rollers at Tdi, difference is night and day :D

Aug 8, 2010
greenock
Any pics of yours mazzerati??? Impressive figures for an n/a engine!!! Especially with so little done! I got a pre facelift in milano red 53 plate 50k miles! Its really tidy and i got an awesome deal on it! Pick it up wednesday and im buzzin already if im honest! First mod will be a new gear knob as its a wee bit scratched then maybe eibach pro kit springs, cant wait now proper excited

mazzerati

Bags are for groceries!
Jun 27, 2008
Beverley, East Yorkshire
Yer they react really well to bolt on mods :)
P1010637.jpg

b9cd7743.jpg

Not really taken many photos of it yet, only had it a few months so not really interesting haha
Good mileage on a prefacelift! You'll have to get some pictures up when you pick it up, like the guy said above get yourself on the civictyper forum, loads of useful info on there and they are friendly enough! good call on the mods :D

Aug 8, 2010
greenock
Yeah its been used as s second car or so i was told but interior is like new and its nice and tight to drive csqnt wait to get it now!!! Nesrly went for a premier edition like yours but saved a few grand getting mine!! And most premiers i seen sold very fast! Will join tye forum later on!

Aug 8, 2010
greenock
Small update, civic is no more after aqua planing off the road. Don't see the sense is spending a fortune for a car that will lie in the street all week especially with plans to relocate to Australia so a familiar car may be making a return! Watch this space...:funk:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.