Alor blue on bronze wheels

Gaz9000

Oct 14, 2021
Just jumped the gun a month early, fitted my winters on refurbished wheels and posting in case anyone wants a reference to this colour combination. I copied a user that used to be active on here (leonisis), his seems to be the only other pics online. (Thanks if you're still around!)

His photos are MUCH better than mine but they might help someone. Bronze is a hard colour to capture!

I'm having a nightmare with getting centre caps to fit the oem Audi wheels though. After 2 attempts at buying the exact size I need and them being far too big or far too small, I had to buy some of the black 5 star centre caps then I'll either butcher them to being round or see what the bronze and big black stars look like (I suspect very ****).

20221002_103422.jpg

20221002_103525.jpg

20221002_103541.jpg

20221002_105140.jpg

Reactions: MATT RILEY

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
Just jumped the gun a month early, fitted my winters on refurbished wheels and posting in case anyone wants a reference to this colour combination. I copied a user that used to be active on here (leonisis), his seems to be the only other pics online. (Thanks if you're still around!)

His photos are MUCH better than mine but they might help someone. Bronze is a hard colour to capture!

I'm having a nightmare with getting centre caps to fit the oem Audi wheels though. After 2 attempts at buying the exact size I need and them being far too big or far too small, I had to buy some of the black 5 star centre caps then I'll either butcher them to being round or see what the bronze and big black stars look like (I suspect very ****).

I like a nice set of bronze coloured alloys, and yours are……….a very nice set 😎

As for the centre caps - have you considered getting the black 5 star centre caps painted to match the colour of your wheels? It should also be possible to buy some round Seat (or Cupra) centre cap stickers. There are lots of sellers of centre caps on the web - just Google ‘seat centre cap stickers‘ or ‘cupra centre cap stickers’. A set would finish off your wheels nicely.

Black300ST

Nov 16, 2022
Nice Wheels and a unusual colour choice. It works well. I like it.

Can the Seat main agent not source you the right caps? You would have thought all VAG used similar sizes?

Also, just a quick question. How do you find the ride on 18s? Mines on 19s and I think the ride is pretty harsh and I'm considering dropping to 18s because I'm developing a severe case of "pot-hole" wincing.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.