Ambient light

Sep 24, 2020
I recently saw this video in which the cars ambient colours are changed -
and went to try it on my 2020 Ibiza. However, I can only seem to select either white or red.
Is there any way to change this in the settings or am I stuck with these two colours?

ayrshiredude

Dec 2, 2017
Not sure what that is but its not an Ibiza, I think it might be a Leon??. On the Ibiza you can only change between red and white on the doors. The other ambient lights i.e. the footwells and under the radio is only in white. You can buy replacement LED lights in other colours such as Red for the footweel ones on Ebay and just switch them over which is what I have done. However the ones in the doors are only red or white.

Reactions: geozzyK

Big Vinny

Oct 14, 2012
The car shown in the graphic above is a facelift 2017 on MK3.5 Leon. As stated above the current mk6 Ibiza only offers a choice of red or white ambient lighting.

That model of Leon also gets a full colour display between the analogue dials so that when the collision avoidance car/road symbol comes up with the beep it comes up in red on the MK3.5 Leon not the white we see on the Ibiza mk6.

One of the first things to strike me about the Ibiza display between the dials was how poor the pixel definition was compared to other models such as the Leon.

vc-10

Mar 29, 2016
It's red if you get the FR Sport or Xcellence Lux with the digital dash :p

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise