Amp cable route

Feb 26, 2022
I have spent a couple of hours looking for how I can run an amp cable through the bulkhead between engine bay and passenger compartment on 2018 seat Ibiza (UK), having taken dash and other stuff out. Only options I can see are:
1) bonnet cable on passenger side - very small grommet, looks impossible.
2) with cable loom from fuse box on drivers cause through grommet/ conduit - looks extremely tight / difficult also from both sides.

anyone know if a better and easier route?

Much appreciated

RADIOTWO

Mar 6, 2018
North Derbyshire
I have spent a couple of hours looking for how I can run an amp cable through the bulkhead between engine bay and passenger compartment on 2018 seat Ibiza (UK), having taken dash and other stuff out. Only options I can see are:
1) bonnet cable on passenger side - very small grommet, looks impossible.
2) with cable loom from fuse box on drivers cause through grommet/ conduit - looks extremely tight / difficult also from both sides.

anyone know if a better and easier route?

Much appreciated
When you say "amp cable" do you mean a cable with the rating of 1 amp ?

Feb 26, 2022
ok I see, I am also confused as you say it is a UK car but you have a USA flag in your profile, but anyway what sort of current are you drawing for the Amplifier ?
Strange, must be a random image.

The current draw will be 90A peak.

RADIOTWO

Mar 6, 2018
North Derbyshire
I was planning for the boot
Right with 10mm cable you should be ok, but what I would do is go from Battery + terminal put a fuse just at battery and drop down ago along the chassis leg, and attach to other pipes with cable ties and go toward the boot floor pan and there might be a grommet of if there is non, drill a hole big enough to use a grommet then seal with silicon and then connect to your amp, and there must be a earth bolt somewhere for the earth.
the place I would head for is behind a panel in the boot