SunJan17124135GMT2010.jpg

Last edited:

Andrewcupra TDI

Resident Desk Jockey
Apr 30, 2008
in the mountains ( Wales )
ok heres my new alloys im thinking of Rat look

SunJan17202415GMT2010.jpg

had a blow out earlier , was wondering what the hell ?? was moving round like a boat , i thought the leg had snapped off or sheared a bolt or something

had a look and an effin rivert in the sidewall section them are new tyres too :(

wild willy

Aug 4, 2003
Wales
Great car mate, enjoying following your thread. :)
What a bummer to catch a rivit in a new tyre.
How does the new suspension help the handling. Who fitted them and how much did they charge.

Andrewcupra TDI

Resident Desk Jockey
Apr 30, 2008
list for tonight then mark fingers crossed ;)

momo knob and new red stiched gaitor (should be easy peazy ) and you get to see my bargain again :p
pillar pod ,oil & boost gauge - because they'l be antique any longer
w8 light while pillars off & wiring into lights (light fitting easy wiring not my strong point )

this is where you come in mark :p;)

Last edited:

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Looks good Andrew. Make sure the next handling mod is bushes then you will really feel the benifit of the suspension.

Andrewcupra TDI

Resident Desk Jockey
Apr 30, 2008
cheers Maz , ye bushes and Arb's & i need to mount my S3 upper , then thinkin of the rear brace after that

already fitted oem bump stops bearings an top mounts so thats bound to have helped

one thing im starting to get desperate on is brakes , my rears arnt binding fully and is not catching the outer parts of the disk

and my fronts are getting low & and the pad sensor wire snapped on sat fitting the suspension

was also thinking fitting different brakes i,e brembos how would they plumb into my car would theres till be a pad sensor wire there to connect up etc

cheers

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
how is your gay light? Will sort some cables for the guages this weekend you need to decide where you are going to plumb in the vacuum pipe for the boost guage.

Last edited:

Andrewcupra TDI

Resident Desk Jockey
Apr 30, 2008
gay light is fine , can see me shifting on my shorter throw between gears :p thats why you dont need one yet :cartman:

will look at the EGR racepipe see if i can plumb that in onto std ic pipework think i can

so tonight mark managed to fit and wire my w8 light up - yes it was meant to be there

also ran the wires & hose for my gauges

still need to fit knob and gaitor

how do you take the grille off en