Angel Eyes

Dan1.6

1.6 Power FTW!!!!!!!!
Sep 26, 2008
Chesterfield
well i have spent the last 15 mins looking for some angel lights but i can't find any pictures of them on an ibiza but i think they look quite good it would be a diffrent look from what everyone else has

jattjoka01

Dec 13, 2008
London
Angels Would lookcool though!! but not crystal ones they have to be smoked!! FK STYLE Twin HALO!! they look the part!!

jattjoka01

Dec 13, 2008
London
Angels only look chav when you buy the chavvy looking ones all plastic crystal ones with wierd shiny chrome bits! But if you spend money on good ones .i.e. FK or hella den how can you all that chavvvy? there like 400 pound a pop? hardly argos jewellery there?

Razor

Inked Up Nation
Oct 12, 2008
Outside Belfast
www.bebo.com
Angels only look chav when you buy the chavvy looking ones all plastic crystal ones with wierd shiny chrome bits! But if you spend money on good ones .i.e. FK or hella den how can you all that chavvvy? there like 400 pound a pop? hardly argos jewellery there?

I agree with you mate
Its just some people just go with the flow
Yano, what has already been done such as thinking OEM is the way forward

They are probably scared to experiment incase their pals think it looks S**T

I know how can £300 - £400 worth of quality angel eyes possibly be chav ?

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Banbridge, Northern Ireland
Really, at the end of the day it's all down to personal opinion. Some one might think my Super T's, Cupra grille and colour coded bumper trim looks stupid and fair enough, that's their opinion and they're entitled to it. However it's my car and I like it.

And the same applies to those with flip paint, huge bodykits, angel eyes, and lex-arse lights. I might not like them, but it's their car, and they can do what the like to it.

I know this makes me look like im sitting on the fence, but thats generally how I feel about the matter.

Do what you want to your car, but if I dont like it, I'll tell ya! And you can do the same to me.

On the whole I stick to OEM styling, and maybe that makes me a boring person, but I dont do it cos my friends will like it, I do it because I like it, and that's basically what visual mods are about.

Last edited:

jattjoka01

Dec 13, 2008
London
You can get nice bodykits or chav bodykits (MASSIVE arches dat leave a gap big enough for someone to hide btween em) it depends which one u choose... same with lights all...lights tbh!! LEXUS lights are chav! and only made for lexus's hence the name? But sticking to OEM doesnt mean your the coolest out there? They're lots of lights>> front or back that can make your car look the part! Just got to find the rights ones!! I had angel lights on my previous car and that doesnt mean it was a corsa..It was white mk3 Golf...and trust me they never looked chav... They where smoked twin halos and they looked the don! As said above its personal preferance though!

Razor

Inked Up Nation
Oct 12, 2008
Outside Belfast
www.bebo.com
Really, at the end of the day it's all down to personal opinion. Some one might think my Super T's, Cupra grille and colour coded bumper trim looks stupid and fair enough, that's their opinion and they're entitlec to it. However it's my car and I like it.

And the same applies to those with flip paint, huge bodykits, angel eyes, and lex-arse lights. I might not like them, but it's their car, and they can do what the like to it.

I know this makes me look like im sitting on the fence, but thats generally how I feel about the matter.

Do what you want to your car, but if I dont like it, I'll tell ya! And you can do the same to me.

On the whole I stick to OEM styling, and maybe that makes be a boring person, but I dont do it cos my friends will like it, I do it because I like it, and that's basically what visual mods are about.

I think you have just given the definition of " MODIFICATION "
:)

Well said

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.