• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

RavingRichie

Guest
I'm looking to but polly bushes for my 1.9tdi and there is 3 different lengths for the anti roll bar bushes. I was wondering if anyone knew what the length of the standard anti roll bar was on the ibiza 1.9tdi??

thanks
Rich
 
Its thickness rather than length.

I think yours is 18mm but need PR numbers to check, a dealer should be able to tell you.

Or of course measure yours.
 
cheers man! i cant be arsed getting under the car to measure it ma self lol!
 
If you have any spanners all you need to do is slip the open end over to check its thickness.