antone in wales does work on cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

dai cupra

wot i want really is to remove all stuff from engine ive dun n249 bypass but stilll got selonoid and n112 valve want to remove as i dont no much about cars many thanks

dai cupra

how much 4 mate thats great how do u get a dump valve on intercooler pipe mate

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
how much 4 mate thats great how do u get a dump valve on intercooler pipe mate

you need to get a T piece which fits between your throttle body and intercooler pipe. In the T piece you fit the DV. Then you feed it from the TIP and block off the port on the chargepipe. Job done.

dai cupra

ahhhhhh great cheers for ur help thats great . will u get a louder dump thnks pal

dai cupra

i see u all the time and drible over ur car it pops and bangs wot an animal has all my mates looking lol. wuld love to meet up so u can fill me in bout my car lol it does my head in and havnt had it long

dai cupra

also where did u get intercooler kit from sorry for asking all these quistions lol

Dec 3, 2007
cardiff
i see u all the time and drible over ur car it pops and bangs wot an animal has all my mates looking lol. wuld love to meet up so u can fill me in bout my car lol it does my head in and havnt had it long

Yeah thats me. Definately the popping and banging. Well we can meet up when ever. Give me a text on 07515059088

dai cupra

ahhhh great thats cool mate wot would u charge to remove my n249 and n112 as i have a problem with my secondry pump or sumthing

Dec 3, 2007
cardiff
nothing mate. I wouldn't charge a fellow member. Just get what is needed. Oh and whats wrong with your sai or swp

dai cupra

u sound lyk a nice fella mate tell me what i need and ill crack on and get them .
ad it maped the other day by ecu-evolution and ever since its had codes and saying maximum boost pressure exceeded p1555 intermittent and 16795 secondary ait injection system faulty flow p0411 can u solve any ov these by bypassin them many thanks pal. o by the way im dave lol

Dec 3, 2007
cardiff
yeah thats no probs. i will plug your car in to see what codes i get and hopfully we will clear them. if not then it maybe something to do with your map. i have never heard of that company so i have nothing to say about it

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
sounds like true love between the 2 of you :lol:
haha sorry mates couldn't resist!

but dai, you need to get 2 resistors of 10W 330 ohms, and about 2 meters of 4mm vacuum hose.
THen you're fine.
If you want to remove you SAI then you need a blanking plate. Forge sell them, have a look on their website.

Dec 3, 2007
cardiff
get 3 resistors as we can remove the sai completely. And you dont need a blanking plate for now but if u do want it then get it but there is no rush for that.

True love is the best love reuvers. U should know that with you and myki

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise