Any one bought a 2.0 TSI 200PS Sport

Gilli

ive got one on order in Magic Black with Black leather, should arrive by the end of the month hopefully.... cant wait....

runer

Dec 11, 2002
holland
Visit site
I am planning for a test deive this coming weekend and taking the whole family along. Whilst I was at the dealers , I had a quick look at the Skoda Superb combi and I must say for less money then the Exeo you get a car comparable to the Audi A6 in terms of size. Haven't tried it as I think that its too big but I could have my head turned.

nixr2

Just saw a Superb Combi at my local dealers and they are a lot of car for the money!!! But I like the look of the Exeo better!!!

MST

Mar 15, 2008
ive got one on order in Magic Black with Black leather, should arrive by the end of the month hopefully.... cant wait....

I'd be interested to see some pics as and when it arrives.

Gilli

I picked mine up today , an Exeo ST Sport Tsi 200ps, love it .....

very smooth.... and direct power.... looks great with the optional lowered sport suspension... (Still rides the bumps well) and a very solid build, great quality all round...

How do you post pics on here?

Cheers

James

Last edited by a moderator:

Gilli

Thanks Andy,

ive not posted the obligatory 15 times to host an imageshack link....

but i'll happily share the link with anyone if they want to email me or PM me....

Cheers

James

runer

Dec 11, 2002
holland
Visit site
Took the demo car for a spin and must say it felt very stable and was very quick. I drove the sport version and the car was in every way better to the 1.4 that I test drove some time back. Am seriously considering getting one.

runer

Dec 11, 2002
holland
Visit site
Am going in next week to haggle with the stealers about a deal for a ST Sport 200 ps. I have been looking at the bodykit and was wondering if you can buy the front bumper only as opposed to the whole kit (think the backend looks a bit boy racer). And if so any ideas where I could buy one at a reasobale price. Thanks

runer

Dec 11, 2002
holland
Visit site
Finally bought a sport but for a 2011 delivery. The car will have 210 ps instead of 200 with Servotronic steering as standard & 18 inch wheels also as standard. Cars having the Xenon option will get LED lamps at the back as standard but chose not to. The colours available have been trimmed down and I have to decide what I want by Monday. Now the wait begins.:D

Tangit

Jun 11, 2010
Staffs
www.tangit.co.uk
Wow that is a wait and a half. I thought my week and half was bad i couldnt wait till 2011 though. What sort of fuel economy do you get on the petrol 200ps? I have the 170 TDI and im getting very low 30s on a steady town drive and 29mpg booting it around. I thought it would do better than that. My A3 143 TDI used to get 49mpg round town and nearly 60 on a motorway when it was new then over the 3 years i ad it the mpg went down and down as you would expect.