any opinions on TSR Performance Somerset?

davet175

wrx??? who are they?
Dec 2, 2007
hampshire
i used them a few years ago on a real trick 16v golf i had and they were bloody superb to be honest whenthey did the engine wrok took them extra 5 or 6 hrs but did not charge me so there ok in my eyes

p1tse

Dec 1, 2004
i know they went through a few different hands in the last several years and think it may even have closed for awhile, so anything more recent

i know they were good on older golfs etc. but noticed they are too a custom code supplier, so they any good on 1.8Ts?

davet175

wrx??? who are they?
Dec 2, 2007
hampshire
no idea on that one but tim stiles has always been a good name. personally using a guy in hampshire called ray west to do al my work been recommended through some friends who race in national series and say he is quality. may also be worth alook

Aug 1, 2005
Cullompton . Devon
Went there back in the summer on a RR day. TSR got a very bad rep a few years ago when it was sold by Tim to a real twat and the staff where agrogent assholes. The new TSR was bought out by the people who owned the car garage new door and seem like nice people. The RR is OK but the fan is way to small. If your just looking for a remap they should be just as good as anyone else. Their prices for big brake kits and stuff are very good but cannot comment on workmanship etc as i have never had any done but the place looks ten times better then it used to and lots of new eqipment.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.