Any Owners Yet?

G.P

Sep 3, 2011
Worcestershire
May well be ordering a Mii or an Up in September. Main issue SEAT has is that the UP on finance works out slightly better due to residuals. The Mii is only slightly cheaper at base spec but slightly more expensive at SE than a Move Up. I want a Take Up or a Mii S with colour pack as it is to replace my scooter. Not bothered about toys for just city commuting but may get the SAT Nav unit for music and bluetooth connectivity.

I thought the Citogo was the cheapest of the 3?

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
I thought the Citogo was the cheapest of the 3?

Yes Citogo is the cheapest of the three not seen any figures for that in terms of finance but VW seems to come out the cheapest per month at the moment???

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Auto Express reviewed the UP!, CityGo and the Mii.

They said the CityGo was the best to go for, taking into account price new, spec and the all important residual values!

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
Auto Express reviewed the UP!, CityGo and the Mii.

They said the CityGo was the best to go for, taking into account price new, spec and the all important residual values!

They did indeed but it depends on spec the lower the spec the better the residuals. To be fair they are all within 1-2% of each other but the Take Up! has the best residuals. The Citigo has the best value spec in Elegance trim but the worst in base spec. Although I have just found the cheapest lease for the three with a Citigo costing £109 a month whcih beats the cheapest UP! lease of £123 a month.

icestorm81

Sep 9, 2008
Dorset, Dorchester
I drove a 1 Litre, 3 cylinder one 4 days ago while my car was being serviced and mot at snows seat in Poole. Didn't think much of it, steering was way to light and had no feel and the engine makes too much noise.

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
Sat inside a couple of SE's and is a nice car but the white interior and light grey seats with black strips were truly horrid. Darker interior in S and Sport are much nicer. Got a quote on an S A/C with colour pack, colour coded door handles, mirrors and full width wheel trims for £129 deposit £129 a month. Until end of Sept SEAT are throwing in the media system for free as well. Not a bad deal overall.

farrar

Mar 18, 2005
Whats the real world fuel economy of the mii sport like in comparison to an Ibiza 1.6 CR TDI? I expect the Mii might be better?

Last edited:

Rene123

My parents get their Mii next week. It will be a 75 hp sportstyle with all options. I will post some pics when it has arrived.

AndyT_UK

Jan 21, 2011
YO30 / YO25
My parents get their Mii next week. It will be a 75 hp sportstyle with all options. I will post some pics when it has arrived.

That would be great - still not seen one. Only one or two of its Up sisters. I wasnt a fan of the design when I first saw it, but I think it has grown on me now the whole SEAT range has the same kind of headlight desgn.

Deleted member 74601

Some friends of mine have bought one. Haven't had chance to get a look yet. I'll probably point him to these forums though!

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
Got close to being an owner but have gone for a VW Take UP! as for a 6 month shorter term but £5 more the lure of the VW badge drew me in and the UP! looks a little sharper at the rear IMO. The slightly better residuals was also hard to miss really and not too keen on the Mii interior either.

Last edited:

Krash

Duck just kicked in Yo!
Apr 5, 2011
Lincolnshire
other half nearly bought one few weeks ago but thought it was too boxy and mpg isnt as good as other in the same class, ended up buying an aygo fire with a/c

1985hop

Looks like the best 1 to get. SE has a dodgy white interior dashboard!

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
Looks like the best 1 to get. SE has a dodgy white interior dashboard!

Second that, Sport is the only Mii I really like, S is ok but for me the up! has the nicest interior especially as a base spec. Hence today ordering a Take up! also taking up the half price servicing offer at £149 SEAT is £299 but you get a free media system until end of Sept with the Mii.

bazves

Don't have it yet, but my Mii Sport Vebora Negra should be arriving some time in September

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
Mine is up due end of September early October. Basic model with maps and more then added as a pack electric windows, central locking and seat height adjustment. Base trim I do prefer the Up! but prefer the Mii Sport over the High up!

up.jpg

upinterior.jpg

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members