Anyone have delta mics spacers?

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
I just had an email about my order, apparently theyre out of stock so i managed to cancel the order. Will get some pukka ones soon.

davidol

New ghetto whip :)
Aug 17, 2004
Cardiff
been hearing a few bad things about these delta mics' spacers, probably best to stick with the eibach's but i really resent paying 80 quid for two pieces of metal

r1cky

Banana Rama cupra car
Oct 12, 2004
i bought the 20mm deltas a while back but they didnt fit flush so i sent them back and bought the eibach ones, they were mint but i sold them when i fitted wide wheels.
now im back on standard wheels ive bought some 25mm Delta spacers (the ones that bolt the spacer to the hub then you bolt the wheel to the spacer.)
and they fit really well. no problems at all. they only cost £31 off ebay brand new. just couldnt justify paying £80+ again for the pukka jobbies.

davidol

New ghetto whip :)
Aug 17, 2004
Cardiff
still feels expensive, i'd be so tempted for eibach spacers and forge tip if i hadnt of brought new wheels this month lol

r1cky

Banana Rama cupra car
Oct 12, 2004
i always sell things too cheap! :doh: could of sold them 100 times over, oh well

JKing

Cupra-R
Aug 9, 2003
Mansfield, Notts
photobucket.com
My spacers are back on after having about 1-2mm machined off the insides. They fit perfectly flush now and are much better, no vibration to mention as of yet. The guy that machined them said they had a shamfered edge so that's why they wouldn't have fitted flush to the hub.
:D

R953 VSE

JKing said:
My spacers are back on after having about 1-2mm machined off the insides. They fit perfectly flush now and are much better, no vibration to mention as of yet. The guy that machined them said they had a shamfered edge so that's why they wouldn't have fitted flush to the hub.
:D

what about the bolts that come with it? do they fit fine or do they rattle or anything?

thermalp4

Nov 1, 2004
South Wales
Just put my Eibach spacers on.

Fit perfectly, and give a more stable feel to the back end going around corners and handling in general.

nell

I had the same problem. I chanche the central thing for interior one and no problem. hand made of course :) better buy 17mm - no problems

chisel,

I had same problem and need to make/buy a set of new central metal covers that don't overlap and cause spacer not to fit flush.

Any tips how you did it mate?