Anyone know of a thread showing how to fit boost gauge and oil pressure?

The-Goose90

Nov 22, 2016
As it says in the title any step by step guides on how to fit boost gauge or oil pressure gauge? Might be in the wrong place or just to much of an amateur to find one on here

Any help would be appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sherlock

Dec 15, 2016
Oxford
On the home-page of seatcupra.net go to resources > Mk1 Leon Modification Guides > Boost Gauge Installation :)

Does anyone know if that Guides page is being updated? Looks like there's some great info that hasn't been moved over!!

Last edited:

Stewarty

Oct 14, 2016
Will check it out today did it help you Stewart?

Tbh mate I haven't gotten round to fitting it yet as had a few issues in the last couple months I.e suspension and steering faults that put the boost gauge at the back of the to do list.theres a thread on here by pabs titled mk1 seat Leon boost gauge installation.it has step by step photos and instructions so you cant go wrong if you follow when fitting.will be using this guide myself when I get to it.happy hunting!!

The-Goose90

Nov 22, 2016
Tbh mate I haven't gotten round to fitting it yet as had a few issues in the last couple months I.e suspension and steering faults that put the boost gauge at the back of the to do list.theres a thread on here by pabs titled mk1 seat Leon boost gauge installation.it has step by step photos and instructions so you cant go wrong if you follow when fitting.will be using this guide myself when I get to it.happy hunting!!

I know the exact feeling mate just got my little jobs out the way now, so will attempt it this weekend all going good, if you get a chance could you send me the thread over still haven't used this enough to work my way around it just yet

Stewarty

Oct 14, 2016
I know the exact feeling mate just got my little jobs out the way now, so will attempt it this weekend all going good, if you get a chance could you send me the thread over still haven't used this enough to work my way around it just yet

Yeah ill give it a go when I get in from work tonite.im no computer whizz,ha ha!but I think its easy enough to link threads and sorts.:confused:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise