Anyone ordered yet?

ajprice

Feb 5, 2018
What quote did you gef?

Haven't gone for it yet, I'm waiting for a quote with spare wheel and some other options added on to it. Can't post the link but its Stoneacre Leasing

Personal
6+35
36 Months
8000 annual miles
£925.13 Initial
£154.19 Monthly

12-14 weeks lead time, free metallic paint.

Woksin

Dec 13, 2017
Leicestershire
Haven't gone for it yet, I'm waiting for a quote with spare wheel and some other options added on to it. Can't post the link but its Stoneacre Leasing

Personal
6+35
36 Months
8000 annual miles
£925.13 Initial
£154.19 Monthly

12-14 weeks lead time, free metallic paint.

That’s pretty good, what engine you gone?

ajprice

Feb 5, 2018
That’s pretty good, what engine you gone?

1.0 TSI 95. I've had a test drive of an SE with that engine and it was fine. My current Citigo has the 60bhp 1.0 engine, so I didn't think the 75bhp engine in an Ibiza was much of a step up, if any.

jas24

Oct 10, 2017
First post in a while! My car has finally arrived in the UK, and I'm hopefully picking it up 1st March on an 18 plate.

Ordered back at the end of October, so it's been a lonnnggg old wait - was originally told we'd be getting it in January! But about a week after we ordered the Catalonia independence stuff kicked off, which I'm guessing is partially why things got a bit delayed.

Also we did go for an Xcellence with a few options, so that probably held things up too, but it will have been 18 weeks when we pick the car up, which is a hell of a long wait. Maybe could have been a bit less than 18 weeks if we didn't hold out an extra week for an 18 plate, but we've waited this long already so what the hell.

Anyway really glad the car exists and is in the UK! I'm getting a call from the dealer later today to pick an 18 plate, so the excitement is starting to build.

Also I'm now regularly seeing a few other new Ibiza's on my commute now, whereas a couple of months ago they were a rare sight.

If anyone is interested we went for an Xcellence 1.0 TSI 95 PS in Midnight Black.
Options:
- 17" 'Dynamic' bi-colour machined Alloy wheels
- Full LED Headlights
- Beats Sound System
- 18" spare wheel for Beats Audio
- Adaptive Cruise Control

Really can't wait to see it! Think the only thing I would have liked is for the 115 PS or the 1.5 TSI engine to be available to spec for the Xcellence as it's the range topper - but that said I was really impressed with how fun and responsive the 95 PS engine actually was when I test drove it.

I'm interested to see what happens with the dashboard when it turns up, as I've seen a couple of people who ordered the Alcantara seats on their FR's ended up getting "leather" dashboards instead of the piano black. Guessing this must have been an error at the factory? I'm not sure which one I'd prefer, and I haven't seen anyone with an Xcellence that also got a leather dashboard. Think I'll be happy with either to be honest.

Peter

Jan 5, 2018
West Sussex
If anyone is interested we went for an Xcellence 1.0 TSI 95 PS in Midnight Black.
Options:
- 17" 'Dynamic' bi-colour machined Alloy wheels
- Full LED Headlights
- Beats Sound System
- 18" spare wheel for Beats Audio
- Adaptive Cruise Control

Sounds great :)
I really wanted those wheels...

PhilYerBoots

Jan 1, 2008
Heads up for anyone wanting to fit an armrest to their car.
The Seat accessories web site is listing them for Ibiza and Arona with same single part number for all the parts you need to install apparently.

http://www.seataccesoriescatalogue.net/en/product/product/44/1558/4252

Contact Mike at Listers via the dealers section of the forum and he'll do you a good price.
He said they're not in UK stock at the minute and may take a couple of weeks to arrive so maybe it's a new item with a single part number instead of the list of parts @alanplum ordered earlier in this thread.

nokiauk

Feb 9, 2003
Edinburgh
Interesting they’ve picked the fabric one I wonder if you change the LI8 to XU2 if you’d get the leather effect one?

PhilYerBoots

Jan 1, 2008
Apparently rrp around £115 so Mike's giving forum members about 15% discount.

Last edited:

alanplum

Jul 16, 2017
Gutted. After all that legwork and effort they do this!!!

Oh well, hope you all enjoy your easy to get armrests.

Mine cost £300 with all the bits.

Wish they would release a “Rear Electric Window Kit” now :)

camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014

It's out there easily enough already. If you really must have rear elecs for the kids to play with, just tick the box for Xcellence rather than FR :D

Last edited:

Peter

Jan 5, 2018
West Sussex
Gutted. After all that legwork and effort they do this!!!

Oh well, hope you all enjoy your easy to get armrests.

Mine cost £300 with all the bits.

It’s a shame that the official kit is so much cheaper than the indicdual components for the arm rest...but without people like you, perhaps they wouldn’t have released it at all!

On that basis, and assuming that’s true for the rear electric windows, I for one would be happy to contribute to the difference if you order the individual parts and that prompts SEAT to release a kit later at 1/3rd the price!

And for those that say just order an Xcellence, it’s not, AFAIK, available with the 115PS engine and DSG ‘box, so that’s a non starter :(

PhilYerBoots

Jan 1, 2008
As well as @alanplum leading the way apparently @AndrewJB suggested to the Arona product manager recently that they should be selling the armrest as an accessory, so result all round for the rest of us.

Last edited:

farrar

Mar 18, 2005
I will definitely order one from Mike @ Listers but I'm waiting to make sure my Ibiza has alcantara before purchasing it. :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.