Anyone ordered yet?

rustyd0g

Jul 31, 2017
Edinburgh
Just spotted this short article which suggests SEAT are working on improving the Ibiza's interior. Can't find reference to this on any other sites at the moment.
Luca de Meo, Seat’s chief executive, says the digital cluster will receive an upgrade as well as a host of new cabin materials including more Alcantara man-made suede, soft pads and visible stitching.
Not that it matters to me mind you, have finally confirmed that I'll be picking mine up on March 2nd :)

Last edited:

Peter

Jan 5, 2018
West Sussex
I’m picking ours up on the 2nd as well :D
I now have the reg number, and we also seem to have free insurance, which was not expected! Add that to the refund on the mis-built Alcantara interior along with SEAT goodwill, and I reckon the car is costing about £1k less than I expected too :D

So splashing out £100 on the armrest seems only fair.
Be interested to see what the upgraded interior looks like - in the right trim the Polo looks much better inside. The addition of the digital cluster, if that means the full NAV display etc that VW and Audi have, would be a nice addition. But I think the exterior design of the Polo is a bit flabby...

Last edited:

Woksin

Dec 13, 2017
Leicestershire
Just spotted this short article which suggests SEAT are working on improving the Ibiza's interior. Can't find reference to this on any other sites at the moment.

Not that it matters to me mind you, have finally confirmed that I'll be picking mine up on March 2nd :)

Wonder if we coukd be able to get interior upgrades on our current models?

jas24

Oct 10, 2017
It sounds like they are talking about the alcantara dash that you get if you spec alcantara seats.

Will be interesting to see if this is also the case for the Xcellence model - I know there's been a couple of FR's with the faux leather dash, but I've not seen anyone with an Xcellence and a leather dash yet has there?

I get my Xcellence next Thursday - I'm not too bothered either way, but if I do get one I'll let people know!

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
So the removal of 1.4 EcoTSI 150 from Ateca has prompted a bit of a reshuffle of the demonstrator fleet...

Decided to treat myself to an Ibiza 1.5 TSI EVO 150 FR in White with 18" Performance Alloy Wheels, Beats Audio, Convenience Pack, Full LED Headlights and SEAT Sport Line Rear Spoiler :D

Woksin

Dec 13, 2017
Leicestershire
So the removal of 1.4 EcoTSI 150 from Ateca has prompted a bit of a reshuffle of the demonstrator fleet...

Decided to treat myself to an Ibiza 1.5 TSI EVO 150 FR in White with 18" Performance Alloy Wheels, Beats Audio, Convenience Pack, Full LED Headlights and SEAT Sport Line Rear Spoiler :D

That’s exactly the same as to what I’ll get on Thursday!

jas24

Oct 10, 2017
The weather isn’t looking too great this week for those of us that are picking up new 18 plate Ibiza’s! Let’s hope the beast from the east isn’t too bad!

Rowan83

Dec 5, 2017
The weather isn’t looking too great this week for those of us that are picking up new 18 plate Ibiza’s! Let’s hope the beast from the east isn’t too bad!

I was thinking that last night. Not much snow forecast here but very cold wind.

Woksin

Dec 13, 2017
Leicestershire

Yeah not good conditions at all. Meant to snow around me but not too much. Can’t honestly comment on what I would do if it was like deep snow on Thursday.

Goodluck to anyone getting one from Scotland

Peter

Jan 5, 2018
West Sussex
Snow in Twickenham this morning briefly, but none that settled and all stoped now. Driving back from Liverpool on Friday, which might be a different story... I’m now slightly more bothered by the lack of a winter pack ;)

jas24

Oct 10, 2017
I'm picking mine up from Bristol on Thursday late morning.

Forecast this week is cold but clear - until Thursday of course... Then it will snow and the high temperature for the day will be -1, fun times.

I'm hoping any proper snow/blizzards will hold off until I've driver the car home at least :p

Apparently snow is forecast for Friday and Saturday too.. will be a bit annoying if I can't take it for a proper spin for a few days!

Looozzz

Jan 21, 2018
Has anybody had any luck in finding wind deflectors?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bobbetybob

Feb 28, 2018
Ordered my Desire Red FR 1.5 last weekend, with Beats. Got it with the standard 17" wheels for slightly better comfort which I thought I might regret it because I hadn't seen any photos of those alloys on an actual car. But I realised yesterday there was bound to be some on Autotrader so I've had a look at the ones listed and luckily I like how they look.

Just got the never ending wait now, my current car's PCP is up at the end of May so hopefully it'll come by then. I actually thought the dealership were trying hard to get a sale in by the end of the month when they said about ordering it quickly because it'd take a while but looking through this thread they weren't kidding.

Bonjers

Aug 6, 2018
115 FR Sport hopefully, fingers crossed, arriving before Christmas.

Cannot wait. Moving from a 04 1.2l Fabia, with a mighty 54bhp (and whatever its lost along the way) so it's going to feel like absolute luxury!

MalteseSeat

Aug 1, 2018
115 Xcellence DSG, was told it would arrive before Christmas, now I've been told won't arrive before next March :( After having an extremely dodgy Fiat Panda that gives me trouble on a daily basis.. Can't wait..

Krambo

Oct 6, 2018
When did you order? I’ve ordered an Xcellence lux 115 DSG and have been told end of November. I ordered beginning of August.

Last edited: