Anyone struggled to fit PIAA LED sidelights??

rllmuk

Apr 23, 2005
Everyone likes a tight fit, just give it a shove. They do fit, only took me about 5 mins in total.

Blade

Aug 31, 2004
Teesside
let me know your thoughts on these - sat on the fence at the minute so any feedback would be appreciated

warren_cox

Back from the dead
196.jpg

I have a spare set of these if anyone is interested. Sealed and never opened.

rllmuk

Apr 23, 2005
They're not the sidelights mentioned though, or at least the pic isn't of them.

itsmefishy

Jul 23, 2009
Nottingham
I think theyre quite good, definatly an improvemnt over standard, they need a white headlight to look better though (next on the list) maybe not worth the steep price but i like them.

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
I love mine and as said above. You have to, as Elton John says, slide it around a bit then ram it home (the pillow is optional)

2008_0623April0130.jpg

Last edited:

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
Alas the Leon is about to move from my grasp. I loved every minute of this baby and after 115,000 miles its still on top fine.

If anyone wants my PIAA LED you can have them! I brought them for £15,000 in 2007 (when we still had a strong economy) and they have been on for about 3 years but are still working fine and whilst they may blow up in your face at any minute why not give em a go! They are a simple straight swap with the original bulbs. I'm not after money just a self addressed envelope.

10383e93-1.jpg

Just awaiting for a link in the Free Stuff to be approved.

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise