anyone tried new autoglym product

smiler220

rollin at 220 want more!
Oct 16, 2006
Bournemouth
:funk: Has anyone else tried out Aqua wax!!!!
If not this is how it worx basicly wash the car and while its still wet spray onto the painwork then with the microfibre cloths supplied wipe of and the polish up.
Its so easy and the results are fantastic!!!!:funk:

smiler220

rollin at 220 want more!
Oct 16, 2006
Bournemouth
Its easier to apply than either of these 2 products and much easier to buff up
and u do not have to wait for the care to dry before buffing
Will post some pics soon! Had my digi cam nicked out of van.

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
I have seen it about a bit but, love the super resin polish so might stick with that until the huge bottle runs out.

CandyWight

1.2tsi 5dr Ibiza Sport
Jun 23, 2011
Isle of Wight
I have been looking into this myself and want to know if it's any good! I find that by the time I have washed and dried the car my knuckles (I have double jointed fingers!) and I can't go on to polish/wax straight after! This Aqua Wax stuff sounds brilliant - anyone else tried it and got any pics? Sounds like a Godsend if you can apply it whilst the car is still wet!

CandyWight

1.2tsi 5dr Ibiza Sport
Jun 23, 2011
Isle of Wight
Haven't tried it yet, but will post pics when I do!

Edit - used this for the first time today and it smells lovely, like bananas! It goes on really well and I was amazed at how easily the car was dried in the process! I intend to use it every other wash as it's quite expensive, but the microfibre cloths that come with it are amazing on their own! Sorry, no pics as its rather grey and dull down here today, hence my chance to give her a good clean!

Last edited:

StealthInspired

Apr 18, 2011
UK
[B)]
Guess it's like a glorified 'demon shine' - get any piccies of your car done? :)

I've seen those Demon Shine adverts on TV, with that Devil in the ad, its actually a Black Leon that you see driving off in the background (common knowledge?). [B)] :redface:

Wasn't sure if it was just a glorified solution that might actually be quite potent and in the long run and not great for the paint.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members