Anyone tried these yet?

Kambo

Mar 28, 2013
Hants
I don't want to start preaching on these but bottom line is if someone is wanting cross drilled discs for the road they are more likely to worry about how the car looks to others other than how it performs and safe it is? I know which one I'm bothered about

These cheap discs are a liability, when someone can provide you with discs in either solid or cross drilled for almost the same price I would be worried - hey black n decker drill holes from my back garden anyone? seriously people? :rolleyes:

I'm sure if F1 or Le Mans teams thought cross drilled discs were better and actually worked in cooling discs and giving them precious milli seconds advantage they would all be using them? Ask yourself if the whole field use them? infact if they are using them they don't use them for a whole weekends racing or get cheap ones from ebay!

If you want cross drilled discs and keep them on your car all year round then make sure they are cast with the holes and not drilled into, as you can imagine these ain't cheap...

Who's that guy above in the link? Bill is it?

Fair play to him, if I was getting discs I'd get them from him, infact I will get some from him

Preach over

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.