Appalling dealer alert!

ALTEA DUDE

2.0 TDi Sport
Sep 14, 2005
Tried giving Arnold Clark Edinburgh another go after a 2 year break and they even more appalling than when I bought the car.

I really wish another SEAT dealer would open here :cry:

Looks like my trips to Stirling will have to continue....

Rubberdubber

My wife and I were looking for an Ibiza and went in one Saturday afternoon. We had been to several dealers and had kind of forgotten what time it was. We walked into the forecourt just as this guy in a suit walked out of the showroom carrying a briefcase. We passed each other but he said nothing and carried on to the barrier at the front of the forecourt which he started to close. We never thought anything about it. We carried on looking at cars in front of the showroom and i wa aware that once he had closed the barrier he got in a car parked outside on the road and drove off. When we finishe looking at the cars outside we went to go in the showroom, guess what it was locked , closed and the only salesman had Bu**ered off wothout a word, I think that says it all. We bought an Ibiza, brand new, from Bickets at Kilmarnock!
Rubberdubber

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
It's moved to the East side of the city at Seafield now. Near where the sewage was leaking into the Firth of Forth that made the news last week. The best AC Seat dealer I dealt with were the Alexandra Parade branch in Glasgow. The Sighthill branch were awful.

ALTEA DUDE

2.0 TDi Sport
Sep 14, 2005
I bought my car from the Sighthill branch and as IanW correctly said, they have now moved to Seafield were the sewage fumes are making their tiny useless brains work even less...

Check this out; when I bought the car from Sighthill, I asked for a full sized spare to be supplied. When I collected the car they had supplied the wheel but with a tyre that only worked in 1 direction so I could only use it if I had a flat on the left side of the car... Dear oh dear.....

When I was up at Morrisons SEAT in Stirling the other day, I pleaded for them to open an Edinburgh dealer, I hope it didnt fall on deaf ears!!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.