Arosa electric window connection part

cosmichamster

Hi folks,

Not too sure what I'm after but something's needed!

I've a 2000 Arosa with electric windows, drivers side has 2 for the driver and passenger and passenger side has 1 for itself.

Drivers window works from drivers side
Passenger window works from passenger side
Passenger window doesn't work from drivers side

I popped it up and took the picture.

As you can see there seems to be a connection missing for the passenger window to work, some sort of block that the main unit and wire go into.

Any ideas if it needs one or what it is?

Thanks
56aecbbb-e5ef-83ce.jpg

cosmichamster

Yep checked there first, nothing but a leaf strangely!

neil72

Apr 30, 2006
durham
There def should be another connecting plug. On the daughters car I think the window switch plugs were black ,and the other as in your pic .
Worst case ,a visit to a scrap yard and remove the plug you need ,then ,with a bit work ,splice into the pass side switch wiring .

cosmichamster

Yep think its gona be a trip to the scrap yard and have a good look round, probably pick up a few other goodies when I'm there

Marcus081992

Sorry to bring it back up, did you ever get this sorted as I've got the same problem with mine?

cosmichamster

Hi Marcus,

Sorry but I ended up just keeping it as it was and sold the car shortly after, sorry I cant help.

allallyouyou

Arosa Sport
May 23, 2006
Just to point out, the switch in the left side (one for the passenger side) is not for this vehicle it looks like its off an Audi. Both switches should have the same smaller connector. If you swap the looms between switches this would test if it was originally the switch that was the issue. (swap the lighter coloured connector in the drivers switch for the black dangling loom)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.