Arosa with 1.8t.. Costs

KikO[PT]

Hello

I am looking to buy an arosa for track use and I am looking to fit a 1.8t engine.

Do you have any idea of how much it can cost? And the best guys to do it, who they are?

Tnk u

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
JBS have done Bill's wife's Lupo. I think it was a number well north of £6k... (I think...)

for 6k, plus purchase of car & engine I think you could buy yourself something that's a lot more track oriented though.

KikO[PT]

tnks mate

for that price I think that is better to buy a leon 1.8t or a ibiza 1.8t..

1litre wonder

(s)Low rider
Jul 6, 2006
Glasgow
JBS have done Bill's wife's Lupo. I think it was a number well north of £6k... (I think...)

for 6k, plus purchase of car & engine I think you could buy yourself something that's a lot more track oriented though.

JBS want £8k , sack that idea .

If your serious hunt about and you can find prices well under that

JBS Alec

Hi there,
The base price for a 20VT conversion is £7000+VAT. This includes a late low milage dbw engine complete with genuine ecu and loom gearbox, clutch etc. Custom driveshafts, uprated brakes, suspension are also accounted for in the price. As the price differs with each car due to what has already been done on it by yourself it is best if you phone or call in for more details.

01246 455005

I hope this helps,
Alec

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
still miles off given you can pick up a serviceable Ibiza for £3500, do all the above mods, making it fun/safe on track and have change for a couple of years maintenance and track days.

i know it's a lot of work, but that still is 'not sensible'

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise