Audi TT K04 Hybrid

golfgtikiw

Hi there everyone,

After a day of ringing about i have these prices,

JBS £850 + VAT (Exchange)

BDM £795 + VAT (Exchange) and had a good chat with Alex, Thanks for that :)

also rang CR Turbos but have to ring them back tomorrow.

G12MO X

Jul 21, 2007
I would love to know where you are coming from. Only issue with me was your dp bolts coming loose (the only kit that has done so). The pipe and scuttle melt was due to the mapping and high egt's. Not done by me or backdraft. You changed the turbo to the bigger one by choice. Not our fault it was too laggy for you. You had the kit reinstalled somewhere else who kinked and fitted pipes the wrong way and even left a nut off on the downpipe and used the wrong clamps on the exhaust.

I dont get why you are taking this so far. Posting on every forum. Im sure you have better things to do? Time for us all to get over it? Call me if you want to.

Once again, sorry to clog up your thread, just getting sick of this G1TMO X now.

Did you forget the brake vacume hoses ? No brake at 100mph ( on track ) three times ,

Luck I did not sue you !

ryan_s3

Mar 27, 2004
Hi mate,
Have you ever considered using a adapter plate on your existing manifold and using a smallish turbo capable of low 300's ,not sure on the condition of your existing manifold or your current injector capacity but perhaps worth a look.

golfgtikiw

Hi ryan_s3

I didnt know the was possible, have you any links where this has been done befor

Thanks

ryan_s3

Mar 27, 2004
I know it has been done before .If your fairly handy then it shouldn't be that hard to do.

JJ_arosa

im in same boat as this guy.

i have a k04 set up already running at 270 bhp with 300+lbs torque

what easyest for me ? hybrid my ko4 or bigger turbo ?

cheapest and easyest option i want lol

golfgtikiw

Hi there all again,,

I have been looking hard to get a k04 turbo set-up for my 180bhp before I bring the car back out of storage for the summer and finely I got one,

Just got the following parts this week,

Ko4 Turbo
Exhaust manifold
Forge Tip
225 Injectors
and all oil – water pipes

So what I see now that I will need is the following

Manifold gasket
Turbo gasket
Exhaust gasket
Downpipe + cats
Charger pipe work from turbo to intercooler and hoses ( going to ring Forge to see if the can supply the hose as I already have a FMIC )

Is there any thing else that I am missing, or anything extra any of use would do or buy when I am down this far

Thanks