AUQ Squealing noise while hard acceleration.

Mar 14, 2023
Hi, firstly im new here and english isn't my native language do sorry in advance.

I have a problem with my seat. When im driving at like 2k rpms and then i floor it there is weird squealing noise.
It happens on 2 3 and fourth gear. Once i tried this on neutral and it did happen but it was very quiet and short. Sound i think comes from the driver side (LHD car). And i think clutch or gearbox is a issue. Anyone have heard this noise?

https://youtube.com/shorts/tZeBui9uCII?feature=share here is recording with this noise. File was to large to put in attachment.

Alexis27

Dec 20, 2009
Manchester
You say it does something in neutral - does it make a noise stationery if you rev it and open the bonnet?
Sound isn't very clear on the video

Mar 14, 2023
I would say this sound on neutral is very rare (did happen once or twice). I can't tell exactly what am i doing to get this sound except reving or flooring my car. There is no other problem with a car, it revs, accelerates like always and this whine is the only problem which i have with my seat. I heard this whine like ~2k kms ago. I'll try record this sound again with external mic.

mty12345

Jun 17, 2011
bristol
Check the inside CV (constant velocity) joint where the driveshaft goes inside the gearbox, sometimes they can make weird noises when worn

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.