Auto Finesse Series of Cleaning events

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Might be worth a look...

https://shop.autofinesse.co.uk/car-...712130653&mc_cid=b6586b2348&mc_eid=2d55f22282

Description -

Join us for the first of a series of informal detailing demo and training events that will breakdown the barriers for those wanting to learn about all aspects of the detailing process.

Set to take place at the new Auto Finesse detailing academy - We will have various stations set up for you to take part and join in as you wish throughout the event. From Wash station where we will be demonstrating various safe wash procedures. The polishing bay where you can get hands-on and tackle swirl marks and other paint defects, to the final touch area where we will demonstrate the finer art of detailing, from paint sealants, ceramic coatings, dressings and even tips on how to get a smear free finish on glass.

This "open" type event means you can tailor your experience and focus on the parts most relevant to you, immerse your self in just one aspect or take advantage of all of what's available in "taste bite" form.

Date: 6th May 2019
Time: 9am-1pm
Place: Auto Finesse Detailing Academy, 4 Haslemere Ind Est, CM23 3HG

On the day:

In addition to the demonstrations and training that will be going on we will also offer complimentary:

Drinks and refreshments

Light lunch

20% off all products in the store

Book your space now for just £25.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
:( it's on a Monday. I don't see me getting a day off work this side of summer.

Reactions: kanyewest

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
:( it's on a Monday. I don't see me getting a day off work this side of summer.
I'm not sure I can make this one but it does say a series so we shoudl be good and I also think it's a bank holiday isn't it?

I bet it's on weekends normally otherwise not many would go...

Reactions: kanyewest

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I'm not sure I can make this one but it does say a series so we shoudl be good and I also think it's a bank holiday isn't it?

I bet it's on weekends normally otherwise not many would go...

Oooo, a bank holiday you say!?

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Hmmm a 6 hour+ round trip for me though.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I know... I thought their HQ was closer than that? I'm sure the detailing days weren't that far when I looked at them. It's almost London.
This is their new place isn't it? did they move? Autobrite was the previous one and that's in stoke... You thinking of that one?

It's only 1 hour 30 each way for me lol whoop whoop for midlands!

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
This is their new place isn't it? did they move? Autobrite was the previous one and that's in stoke... You thinking of that one?

It's only 1 hour 30 each way for me lol whoop whoop for midlands!

I must have got confused... for a change. Your right, it is that one. Not sure what to do now...

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
£25 to learn some detailing stuff, get 20% off all Auto finesse, get free food...

Haha be gone Satin!! Trub is 7+ hours travel... £100 of petrol. 623 bugs... for 3 hours car cleaning.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.