Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
We were fortunate to be at the launch of the new CUPRA brand in 2018 in Terramar where the brand showcased its first CUPRA branded car the CUPRA Ateca as well as shared its plans at the time.

On the 7th of June, CUPRA Will unveil new vehicles as part of sharing its ambitions towards 2025 at Terramar again. SEATCUPRA.NET will be there.

CUPRA Teaser video

These new models were teased at the slightly cringy Metaverse and NFT event.

We’ve also been tipped off there may be some more surprises as well, so be sure to stay tuned to the site and our social media channels on the day, we’ll bring you the news live and share images and video.

What would you like to see? Let us know in the comments below.

Continue reading...

Reactions: jcbmally

Marck

Formentor 1.4 e-hybrid DSG
Jun 19, 2021
any rumors on what kind pf models they are going to present ? I heard SUV ones big size as e.g. Tiguan Stelvio

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
any rumors on what kind pf models they are going to present ? I heard SUV ones big size as e.g. Tiguan Stelvio
See here: https://www.seatcupra.net/2022/03/23/cupra-releases-more-details-about-its-new-2024-suv/

and https://www.seatcupra.net/2022/02/2...unveiling-two-new-cars-in-the-next-two-years/

I think we'll see CUPRA's take on an Arona sized SUV (but not an Arona)
Possible CUPRA Leon alternative (eventually expect CUPRA to not have SEAT's rebadged)
Production Tavascan and Urban Rebel
And something I'm not allowed to tell you yet. :)

Scott

andycalvia

Oct 20, 2004
Ayrshire
I know we will probably never see anything like it again (from any manufacturer) but something Ibiza sized or even Mii sized as a hot hatch would be amazing. Something properly small and fast and named the Mojacar or something.

Reactions: Syphon

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
I know we will probably never see anything like it again (from any manufacturer) but something Ibiza sized or even Mii sized as a hot hatch would be amazing. Something properly small and fast and named the Mojacar or something.
I think the Urban Rebel will be the smallest we get. Just how "hot" CUPRA decide to make it remains to be seen.

Reactions: andycalvia

Peyton

Jan 20, 2021
Will Cupra move into areas they have no cars at the moment? Large sedan/estate (cheaper RS6) or perhaps a sports car?

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Buttons are defo needed, got used to where what is in the Infotainment now, but it's still a faff. The Air con sliders are the worst, and the Cupra & Start button should be on all UK models like the Spanish ones that was in all the mags had.

Reactions: Syphon

butterycrumpet

Dividing by zero
Apr 28, 2021
Cheshire, UK
1654635134768.png
Terramar
Tavascan
Urban rebel

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.