Awsome Leon fr With ALL Toys

oi_nutter2000

New interior's in woohoo!
Feb 20, 2005
Ipswich
The aero kit looks good in yellow but there is far too much bling and badges there imo - I think the cupra wheels would look nice and.... although i don't want to start that old chestnut again... I wish the cupra looked a bit outrageous like this!!

satilaboy

Jan 13, 2006
barrie_d said:
Stay just round corner from bickets, i've gotta go for closer look

I popped in for a look today and had a chat with the guy who did the work. I have to say I really like it and it looks even better in the flesh!

I have to say that i'm not surprised by some of the negative comments as this is just a reflection of varying tastes re. mods and looks. At the end of the day some mod for performance and prefer to keep the look standard (stealth), some prefer to concentrate on looks that suit their taste. some like a bit of both.

I have to say there are one or two bits and bobs on that car i would do differently or omit and other things i would do. Each to their own.

satilaboy

Jan 13, 2006
Hi Paul,

No. never made it this weekend as i was working but but i'm off this weekend coming so i'm going to phone in the next couple of days to see if I can arrange it for friday or saturday. Watch this space. I'm still swithering about getting a new exhaust prior to getting a remap.

L30NKB

Hi all, Pleased with the response my 07my leon fr tdi has received here, would be a shame if we all liked the same thing and had the same ideas. The badges i agree aren't right but i fitted these at the request of the lady who has bought the car from me along with some of the chrome bits. I am pleased with the way the car has turned out and i must thanks Alex and the boys at www.mswuk.com for the wheels and Steve Harvey at Transcal Interiors in Livingston for making a stunning job of the leather. I have driven the car today for the first time and i'm impressed with the differece the remap and full s/steel exhaust and induction mods has made. Still prefer my 06 my LCR though.
Cheers

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
Hi all, Pleased with the response my 07my leon fr tdi has received here, would be a shame if we all liked the same thing and had the same ideas. The badges i agree aren't right but i fitted these at the request of the lady who has bought the car from me along with some of the chrome bits. I am pleased with the way the car has turned out and i must thanks Alex and the boys at www.mswuk.com for the wheels and Steve Harvey at Transcal Interiors in Livingston for making a stunning job of the leather. I have driven the car today for the first time and i'm impressed with the differece the remap and full s/steel exhaust and induction mods has made. Still prefer my 06 my LCR though.
Cheers

Hi, which engine mods does it have? ie; exhause, induction kit type.

L30NKB

Hi Dan, Ihave fitted a full twin exit 21/2" bore s/steel exaust from front to back using a v6 audi tdi cat and removing the large rear box behind the bumper and fitting a smaller box in the space below the rear left passenger seat. Also fitted a carbon bmc induction kit which uses a sealed carbon airbox and a 150mm intake hose in behind the front bumper mesh, this was one that used to be fitted to my race skyline gtr. Seems to make good difference when fitted with a remap compared to a few Fr Tdi's i've driven.How's the Tfsi go??

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
Ahh Yes, I forgot it was a diesel :)

Yep, cars good mate, spent far too much money on it :D

T. Spark

I like it overall, Its sorted like the Cupra, aka a FR with a remap :D

Closest your going to get in a diesel form for a cupra, so why not!

Saying that 24k+ would make me say no!

BicketsSEAT

we have another one(fr with kit) currently in the showroom,maybe slightly less extreme, for more than a tad less!!
without quite as much tampering under the bonnet,more of ablank canvas from a modding point of view

SmokingPower!!

Wish I had the money to tune my soot chucker up, soon hopefully!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.