'Azulswing' Blue Mk1 Leon.

Jez_B

Hello All,

Im fairly new to SCN and most definately new to the SEAT scene. Upgraded to this around a month ago from my first car (the corsa pictured below). Im a student atm, studying towards a degree in 'Business Information Technology', and aspire to be an IT Consultant one day.

Anyway, The seat mods include:

Miltek Decat
Stage 2 REVO remap
Green panel filter

Future mods, nothing to major due to insurance:

BBS CH - i have a soft spot for these wheels
FMIC - Would love one, but there pricey and im a bit skint atm after buying and insuring the car etc

Then a few little touches, fabia rear wiper, pressed plates, bee sting

I would also like to lower the car, especially when its on the BBS CH's, the thing is i dont want to ruin the ride, especially after experiencing the rock hard ride of the corsa on spax coilies.

From the corsa..

02042008648-1.jpg

to..

DSCF1594.jpg

DSCF1597.jpg

DSCF1621.jpg

And naff phone pic..

photo.jpg

It has full Seat service history and a huge folder of receipts, what would you guys expect to pay? 69k btw.

I've been browsing the forum a fair bit recently, and im loving some of your cars and the masses of info i've already came accross. It also seems that the colour is fairly rare and i've found it to be very love/hate, i personally love it, are these assumptions true?

Cheers Jez.:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Jez_B

What do you think the value of the leon is?

Jez_B

69k as mentioned, is there a way to delete some of these posts. The first page is now full of waffle lol

Jez_B

Really!!? I got a good deal then, he was my age and had a previous sale fall through. I could tell he wanted it gone as he had a car lined up :D

Jez_B

Yeah came as pictured, it was listed at 4900, i paid 4000. Am i just being a tard... how do i delete posts? or do i have a cap due to my newbie status?

vngtx

you cant delete them completely but you click on thread tools and delete which ever. that is a serious bargain! what are you plans for it? stage 3?

Jez_B

No not yet due to insurance, i want a FMIC eventually, some new wheels perhaps and to lower it. I also love mods which improve the aesthetics whilst also looking standard, such as the rear wiper mod and so on. I cant delete the posts, the thread tools just lists of irrelevant stuff. Rubbish.