B-pillar vinyl and CD multichanger

ozzy39

Let me just introduce myself quickly here its my first post, just bought my second car today, an Ibiza mk3, 51 plate 'chill'.

Its the 5 door version, very clean and at £2000 with only 68k seemed pretty good, will post some pics up in the newbie thread when i recieve that car.

So my questions, the 5 door has no dark grey vinyl on th B-piller, i done a quick photoshop and liked it so is there anywhere i can pick up some B piller vinyl for a 5 door, or will i have to go somewhere that will cut and fit it? if so any suggestions?

Also mine has a CD changer in the boot, not sure if this is standard however it reads error on the interior screen when i insert a cd in, maybe it just needs a clean, but are these cheap to pick up if its broken? dont want to put up with the standard tape player.

Thanks you for all help :)

samacus

Nov 30, 2008
for the b piller vinyl go to the dealers about £20, hard to fit but if i can do it any one can lol,

ozzy39

Ah so you can buy them from the dealer thank you :)! i couldnt find any on ebay unfortunatly

ozzy39

Sorry to bring back up thsi thread, being a 5 door, are B and C vinyls available from the dealer, as i wnat vinyl between the rear window and the small windows behind it as well. Im in Reading so that would be my nearest dealer.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members