Back to the party

Leonfr140

Aug 18, 2013
East Sussex
So after a little break (about 2 years) although never been too far away, this week I have ordered my new lease car.

Seat leon ST FR 1.5 130 in the new Asphalt Blue and safety pack M.

I wasn't sure really which colour to go for, would have gone for Mystery blue again, my previous being a mystery blue mk3.5 and previous to that a alor blue mk3, I like blue cars, but having Mystery being discontinued, I went with Asphalt, but not having seen the new colour, apart from sketchy pdf brochure and the configuration (here's hoping it's similar to Audis Navarra blue) otherwise I'd of chosen Desire red.

Also I wanted to keep the budget to £230, so with it being £226 could only add one option, the choice being the Safety pack M or the Wraparound lighting, which looks seriously cool imo, not sure if I've made the right decision!???

£230 a month, Price is based on 6*36 and 8,000 miles, deal is pretty good for when I ordered as I've been keeping an eye on the prices and they've gone up so much recently, if I'd ordered a few months ago probably looking at about £15 or so cheaper, but as my current lease car isn't due to go back till mid February this is the earliest I could order.

The long long wait begins!!

Chris

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Reactions: Syphon