bartletts seat hastings

luke_cafc4

Oct 2, 2011
just have to say how amazing the custoer service was had an mot, minor service, cambelt and waterpump done all booked online with the fixed price deal. their price was 575 but only charged me 496 as a thank you for continuing with bartletts as i bought the car of my dad. great service, great people.

Scott.T

Sep 30, 2008
Can't agree more, a good bunch both car sales and service.
It's what you should expect, but sadly it comes as a surprise when a dealer performs like this.

DavieTDI

Brain dead
Aug 3, 2013
kilmarnock Scotland
I would never go to a dealer for anything ever again. everything is 40% more expensive and the one in my area could not even code in a set of clocks. took it to a side street garage who did it infront of me and said jokingly that main dealer mechs are all ex halfords staff lol.

just have to say how amazing the custoer service was had an mot, minor service, cambelt and waterpump done all booked online with the fixed price deal. their price was 575 but only charged me 496 as a thank you for continuing with bartletts as i bought the car of my dad. great service, great people.

thats my local seat dealer and i have to agree had nothing but great service from them over the years and there always happy to help.

Earthling

Beetle Mechanic
Feb 3, 2013
Mountain hideaway, SE Spain
I would never go to a dealer for anything ever again. everything is 40% more expensive and the one in my area could not even code in a set of clocks. took it to a side street garage who did it infront of me and said jokingly that main dealer mechs are all ex halfords staff lol.
I made my fortune out of doing work and selling spares 50% cheaper than VW agents and after 13 years, I retired on the proceeds.

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
Still don't do main dealers!! Got a nice man who does mine and treats it right with good costs too. Been going to him for over 15 years lol. God I hope he doesn't retire lol

Scott.T

Sep 30, 2008
Why has this thanks/recommendation for a dealer descended into dealer negativity.
The OP was pleased, so those in the area that use dealers would do well to use Bartlett's.

I've always self-serviced my Subaru for 12 years, and I don't really trust letting my cars go out of my sight. But having just bought a SEAT from Bartletts with a service plan, obviously I will be using them.

At least they don't treat you like your thick, which other dealers for other marque certainly have done to me in the past.....god now I'm being negative.

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
Why has this thanks/recommendation for a dealer descended into dealer negativity.
The OP was pleased, so those in the area that use dealers would do well to use Bartlett's.

I've always self-serviced my Subaru for 12 years, and I don't really trust letting my cars go out of my sight. But having just bought a SEAT from Bartletts with a service plan, obviously I will be using them.

At least they don't treat you like your thick, which other dealers for other marque certainly have done to me in the past.....god now I'm being negative.

Lol I think most dealers take a bashing but if you have a free service plan you are daft not to use it.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.